Thread: DIY bdsm
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 12:36 PM   #4
little pet
getDare Succubus

That's so funny, although I can imagine you might have wanted to slap him

My latest purchase was a chain and a code lock. Sir and I have an online relationship, so the code lock allows him to really lock me up. I can set a code myself without looking, take a picture without looking and send it to him. He checks if he can read the code and then I throw away the pic and email, leaving me completely at his mercy.

I had to ask for help, cutting a length of chain. The "helpful" assistant then went on to advise me about locks. Saying a padlock would be better, as the code lock is normally used for luggage. I swear he knew, my face was burning like crazy the whole time I was in that store

I should add that I have a pair of very strong pliers at hand, to cut the chain if nessecary. I trust my owner, but in case of emergency, I need to be able to free myself.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 09-08-2016 at 12:40 PM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote