Thread: DIY bdsm
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 12:28 PM   #3
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

I don't make any toys, I just feel a lot better when I buy them from a trusty site.

But I do have a funny story: There's a very popular local hardware store that I visit occasionally, and my boyfriend needed some more tape, rope, a torch, a shovel, and some other things like that (the tape and rope was for sexual purposes but that was it). I was browsing the outdoor section and I could see the cashier, who was assisting my boyfriend, was uncomfortable so I went over there. The cashier says something a long the lines of "What is all this stuff for?" or "What are you going to do with all this stuff?" And my boyfriend, being the dick prankster that he is, says, "I'm just going to use this stuff for the girl that's knocked out and tied up in my trunk, you know how it is, right?"

The look on the cashier's face was absolute priceless. My boyfriend later told them that it was a joke, but as we were walking out, he turns back to the cashier and says "You never saw me here." before putting on his hat & glasses, running to our car.

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to hornyyoungslut for this post: