Thread: Fiction: My new life as a girl.
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 11:33 AM   #5
annaw

Chapter 3

The cell is completely silent. I can almost hear my own heart beating. I can't see anything either. I hang there for a long long time. It feels like an eternety, where nothing ever happens. I think about my family... my friends. They are all probably looking for me right now. They'll never find me though. If what that man said, is true, and I really am in Germany, I see no way of being rescued. I begin to cry. Why me!? What did I do to deserve this? Why not Fredrik or Simon back in school? Atleast they deserved it. Or... on second thought... not really. Sure they've bullied me for as long as I can remember but I wouldn't want this for anyone.

Suddenly I hear the echo of footsteps. They come closer and closer until they stop close to me. A low hum comes from the fluorecent tube in the ceiling when the man, whose footsteps I've heard, flicks the lightswitch. It was Greg. He unlocks the cell door steps in. In his hand he's holding some weirdly shaped tube made out of clear plastic or glass. “Boss wants you to wear this.” He said and held up the plastic tube, giving me a better look at it. It's a chastity device. I've seen one online before. He grabs my, pretty small, penis and puts it in the chastity device. “Looks like we are going to need a smaller cage” He says and chuckles. “But this will do for now.” He fishes out a padlock from one of his pockets and threads it through a hole on the chastity device.

When the chastity cage is secured on my penis he walks over to one of the walls in my cell and starts turning a big wheel. I feel the chain, I'm shackled too, starts to slack more and more, allowing me to lower my arms. After a while he stops and walks over to me. “I hear you are quite the cocksucker already. More practice won't hurt though.” He undoes his belt and drops his pants to the floor, revealing a monster of a cock. He licks his lips and gives his cock a few slow strokes. He walks over to me and removes my ballgag again. “I expect you to be a good boy here and keep your teeth out of our little game. If you don't I will pull them out myself, one by one.”. He pulls my head closer to his penis by my hair. “Say aaah.”. I'm still too exhausted from the last time and from standing in an uncomfertable position for hours, to resist. Besides, he'd just pinch my nose until I had to open my mouth, if I didn't do it myself. I open my mouth as wide as I can, and close my eyes, bracing for what's to come. He grabs hold of his dick and places the head of it on my tounge and slowly rocks it back and forwards. My mouth can barely fit his enormous penis. After a short while he starts to push it in deeper and deeper down my throat. This hurts like hell. The last time was nothing compared to this. He pushes it down as far as he can and holds it there until I feel like I'm about to pass out. He pulls it out, far enough to let me breathe through my nose a couple of times before he pushes it back down again. He repeats this for a while. I start to get dizzy when he pulls it out all the way and starts jerking himself off while aiming at my face. It only takes a couple of strokes before he completely covers my face with his cum. I didn't think it was possible to cum as much as he just did. A lot of it went into my mouth as I forgot to close it when he pulled his dick out. I was too busy breathing. The shock made me swallow a little but most of what went into my mouth I managed to spit back out. “Thanks for that, girl.” He said with a smile as he smacked one of my buttcheeks. He lowered the chains some more, allowing me to lie down on the floor for once. “You should try to get some sleep. You have a long day ahead of you tomorrow.” Then he locked the door and left me once again, in complete darkness. I curl into a fetal position and sob myself to sleep.

I wake up a few hours later from getting a bucket of ice cold water dumped all over me. Greg is standing right above me. “Come on girl, the doctor is waiting.”. He grabbed the chain with one hand and effortlessly pulled me up to my feet. He slapped my butt and told me to walk down the corridoor and up the stairs, so I did. He guided me into a room, filled, with various devices and machines. In the middle of the room was a bed. Greg lifted me up on the bed and locked both my hands to the beds frame above my head. He then restrained my legs to the bottom of the bed as well. “The doctor will be here soon.” He said as he left the room.

I waited for what I can only assume to be atleast a couple of hours before the door opened again. This time an old man with a bald head, big round glasses and a hunched back came through it. He was wearing a white coat. “Good morning miss.” He said cheerfully. “I'm the doctor. Today we will remove this unwanted fat you've got here.” He said and grabbed a handful of my bellyfat and shook it a little. “It will be a quick and painless procedure.” He grabbed a clear mask with tubes, leading to a big gas tank, coming out from it. He strapped it around my head and pressed a button. “Count slowly up to 10.” He said. I did as he commanded. “1, 2, 3” I was getting very tired. “4.... 5....” My vision started to go dark. “...6...”

Check out my finally finished story: My new life as a girl

I don't do dares and I won't send you pictures.

Kik: AnnaWestin93
Add me if you wan to talk!
annaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to annaw for this post: