Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 07:38 PM   #109
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Soon, I won't want to stop. So I do. It takes a lot of willpower for me to stop thrusting into Hala - and I'm not sure I've given her the orgasm to keep her satisfied for several minutes while I rush to the other room. She moans her disappointment through the gag as I pull out my wet unit from her.

I could have continued until I came. That blue pill would have kept me hard after the fact. But I need to hold back - for whatever reason I can't fully fathom.

As I moved the butterfly back down on Hala's clitoris, I whisper in her ear.

"Be very cooperative and I'll be very generous."

She nods her understanding. I head out slowly from the room, then head back to the other room where Ghada is waiting on me. I performed a great feat of oral sex, giving her incentive to wait up on me. As I lean on over her, she parts her legs wide: she's ready for me. I'm tempted to just stick it in - instead, I just rub the tip over her hole. She shivers from the stimulation.

A crazy thought enters my mind. Suddenly, I'm climbing on top of her, placing my erection between her mounds so its tip rests against her gagged lips. I can feel how much she is reacting so I take a chance - I ungag her, whispering all the while.

"You know what I want you to do..."

Not words are exchanged. She goads me, and I push my dick gently inside her eager mouth.

That's it! The bliss is even more intense, when I think that, only a few minutes ago, I was inside her daughter's sex. The sensation are almost too much and I began to thrust in hard!

The outcome is practically inevitable.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote