Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 02:04 PM   #107
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

That penetration is, by far, one of the most empowering sensations of my life!

I cannot emphasize how powerful it makes me feel to be able to do this; to bind two women in their respective rooms, unbeknownst to each other, and to have my way with each one while the other is eagerly anticipating my return. The fact they are mother and daughter is just the icing on the perverse cake this this gift to myself truly is.

Gagging them is a necessity at this point. I've turned them on so much they can't resist my charm - and I can't have one hearing the other. The music only does so much of the job.

I'm trying my best not to be selfish here. It cannot be all about my pleasure - I need to give them more, to keep them occupied with satisfaction and need, to keep in control. As I'm drilling hard into Hala, it gets difficult to focus on anything but that. She feels so wondrous around me, under me - I hold back any words as not to give away too much of what's happening, but a part of me is tempted to let her know that her mother is waiting for me, waiting to get fucked. I'm steadily increasing the pace and she's keeping up.

Soon, I won't want to stop.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote