Thread: A fox's AMA
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 11:11 PM   #9
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Post
Harambe was a gorilla who was tragically shot at the Cincinnati Zoo after a little boy fell in his cage. But in reality Harambe was more than a gorilla. And now men around the world are putting their dick out for Harambe.
Ok I know about the horrible tragedy that you are referring to. I don't get what it has to do with guys putting their dicks out.

My personal opinion is in line with Jack Hanna. The human life had to be prioritized. Even though it caused the tragic death of an innocent animal. This should not have happened in the first place (I will refrain from taking about the family involved).

In the wake of this tragedy , the safety measures at all zoos should be evaluated, and any necessary changes in standards should be made. It would be more productive for people to rally behind better designed enclosures/safety. Than to be so vocal about directing blame as they are now.

This is my personal opinion it is not meant to start an argument over blame or ethics.

-Nick

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote