View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 01:43 PM   #1
Nightlight

Cool Pre-Plan Dares (+Tease Dares) [18+]

It's that glorious time of month again, so unfortunately, I'm unable to really do anything about my sexual frustration atm (kind of hence the tease thread I posted a little bit ago, because I like to torture myself apparently).

So this post is kind of a place to pre-plan dares for when I can finally act on them, probably in a week or so. As I've stated before, I only have one vibrator, and while I don't have many restraint measurements, I HAVE recently figured out a clever way to bind myself until I get more materials (minimally, though), so stuff like that is an option too.

And seeing as this is in preparation for dares to act on in the future and I can't actually act on anything I wanna do, I'm also allowing teases to keep me sufficiently riled up until I can act on my urges. The only real rule, aside from my usual limits, is that any contact downstais has to be through my panties (or else we're gonna have a giant mess to clean up, and I'm really not about that rn.)
You can submit anything from teasing dares to intense fantasies and ideas of how to tease me; anything to keep me sexually frustrated. I reserve the right to reject a dare I'm not capable of/comfortable doing, though.