View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 07:27 PM   #18
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Panting dripping Train wreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
Well, since you seemed to enjoy sticking your suction cup dildo to the door and fucking yourself with it last time, this time put arousal gel on your pussy and clit before hand and have a vibrator on your clit, then repeat the process. Oh, and as an added bonus you can suck your sir's cock while doing this, perhaps he could even control the door for you Enjoy these final 100 edges of yours. And if I'm allowed more then one suggestion, then I think you should edge in the middle of a movie theatre with your panties and skirt around your ankles using your wivibe.
Sir John;

As soon as I walk thru the door, Sir was there to great me.

"strip, leave your heels on andrea" he whispered in my ear send a chill down my spine. "go get the monster, the wiivibe and the gel and bring me a scotch.

Without hesitation, I obeyed.

Returning with the requested supplies, I stood before him, legs shoulder width apart, hands behind my back, concentrating on proper posture while struggling to steady myself in my heels as I trembled in anticipation.

"Cover the monster with gel and attach it to the closet door andrea"

"yes sir" I responded in a clear and prompt tone.

attaching the 12 inch suction cup dildo as instructed, "have you been following the posts master"?

"Yes Dear, so you obviously know what comes next"

"I so Sir".....still holding Sirs scotch in my hand, I backed toward the monster, I felt the huge head part my swollen pussy lips, sliding the wiivibe into position as responding with a slight whimper and "your slut is ready master"

Sir approached from my left, "scotch please" we commanded, taking a slip, I watched his hand reach for the door, turning the knob and slowly opening......as the monster began to enter I couldn't help but force out a strained "oh god thank you Sir"

As the vibe kicked in and the arousal gel started to take effect....I couldn't help but shutter as he opened the door slowly.......further,,,,,,deeper.

Returning the door to the closed position, I gasped as I felt my cunt being vacated.

"andrea"?

"Yes Sir", I replied with an obvious tremble in my voice.

"cock"

I knew this command well, I unzipped masters pants and my lips immediately found his throbbing cock.........almost instantly I felt a warm surge in my fluttering pussy as I enthusiastically devoured his pulsing hard cock.

I heard the door open again, and push his cock deeper in my mouth as the door opened and closed repeatedly.

edging, gasping, fighting not to cum. thanking my Sir with every gasp for air.

I am a mess...........Sir has informed me we should go for a drive and a drink.

"White tee shirt, no bra, shorts, oil your legs.......black heels, red lipstick andrea. I will go get the car"
He quipped as he left me standing there, the monster just slightly parting my pussy lips.........I pushed back one more time, mmmm, thank you Sir John.

Sir Digi, you will be hearing from me latter.

8 points

84 to go.

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!