View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 11:36 PM   #6
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

For the initial number, I drew a 4, 7, 6, Q, K, which equals up to 12 tasks. I ended up shuffling everything in again and drawing for the first task.

1. I drew a 2 of clubs, which led me to draw again to get a different number, but allowing me to halve the time. I then drew a 4 of hearts for the redraw and a 3 of diamonds for the time. So 5 minutes of cornertime later, I drew my next task.

2. I drew a 5 of hearts, which led me into masturbation while fucking myself with my fingers in the ass. For time I drew a 9 of hearts which gave me 10 minutes without cumming. Needless to say I was frustrated by the end, but I shuffled and carried on.

3. I drew a 3 of diamonds to begin which took me to wedgies, more specifically, a frontal wedgie. I then drew a 5 of hearts for the time which was 4 pairs of underwear for 15 minutes. I don't think frontal wedgies have the same effect but it still hurt, nonetheless, even with 4 pairs.

4. Next I drew a 3 of spades which led me down to spanking with a plastic rod. The amount was an 8 of clubs, which meant 35 swats. I didn't exactly have a plastic rod just laying around, so I used a small length of pvc... I think the pipe hurt a bit more than the plastic would.

5. I drew a 7 of clubs which gave me cornertime with my highest heels and grits... Seeing as I didn't have those two, I substituted different shoes and kitty litter. I drew an 8 of diamonds which equaled 35 minutes. Two words on that... Never. Again.

6. I drew an 8 of spades followed by an 8 of diamonds... I guess 8 is my number. Anyways, 35 spanks with the flat of a hairbrush. I must say... I can never get tired of spanking.

7. I drew a 6 of clubs followed by a 2 of hearts. 5 minutes in the corner while wearing my highest heels and squatting. This one wasn't as bad as the one with the kitty litter.

8. I drew a 6 of hearts and a 4 of spades. I was to grind myself on the bristles of my hairbrush for fifteen minutes, while being allowed to cum. I don't think I will cum though, seems rather unpleasant. I was right. Very unpleasant.

9. I drew an Ace of diamonds and a 2 of diamonds. Squeaky clean wedgie for 15 minutes wearing one pair of underwear. I don't really know how to do this for 15 minutes straight so I'm going to go back and forth for about 2 minutes at a time.

10. Jack of spades and Queen of clubs... I knew those face cards would show up together </3. 60 swats with a belt... I redact that statement about spanking earlier.

11. Queen of Spades and 10 of clubs. Why did I ever have to say anything about spanking? I get 45 swats with a shoe. God, I'm sore! Only one more task though.

12. For the last draw, I got a 2 of spades and a Jack of diamonds. 50 spanks with my hand. Shouldn't be too bad, kind of refreshing after the shoe.

Awesome dare! I had tons of fun doing it.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote