View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 08:38 AM   #156
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by andom4444 View Post
  1. Did you enjoy being seen nude?
    Not sure I enjoyed it as such, but it was an adrenaline rush!!
  2. How far have you got down the threesome route before?
    The only threesome I've had was the one I mentioned in a previous answer.
  3. How did Matt service you?
    How did Matt service me when??? In general, he has done most things lol Obviously a lot of oral (all holes ) foot worship (not a big thing for me, but was fun to get him to do it lol), naked chores, massaging me, bathing me, entertaining me in any way I want, and lots more
  4. Tell us about your first lesbian experince?

Was a few years ago now, I was going out with this guy and his sister kept coming onto me quite strong. One night (after I had had a bit to drink lol) she led me into her room and we started kissing, and well one thing led to another and we ended up sleeping together and exploring each other body's
  5. If Lucy could make any of your sub fantasies come true, which one would you choose?

Oh hard question! Not really sure I want to answer here, as Lucy will obviously read it! But maybe, have a threesome with me Lucy and Matt, with Lucy domming us both
  6. If you Matt could make any of your Dom fantasies come true, what would you have him do?
Well Matt has already for-filled most of my dom fantasies. Guess the main one left maybe would be to live together so I could use him full time.

One other possibility would be for him to come around mine when I have some friends around so I can show them what a good sub he is
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote