Thread: Fiction: Jonas Goes US
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 10:49 AM   #15
zeddicus

Send a message via MSN to zeddicus

Chapter 14 is the interactive one I felt like a nice timing to blend it in since it isn't new content you get chapter 15 aswell.

enjoy (for those who actually read this)

Chapter 14

‘It’s just not fair.’, Cathy was almost screaming to Sofy.
‘Well maybe he just didn’t figure it out.’, Sofy tried to defend.
‘Oh he knew, my eyes were clear, I knew he was making an excuse with that heater repairing thingy, I went there and it seams as some students say, he repaired it yesterday, so.’
‘You checked?’
‘Well somehow I knew he was lying, pfff how come everybody says Jonas that good of a lover but nobody really knows, and on top of it he is arrogant and refuses us?’, Cathy was angry that Jonas blew off meeting her and Sofy twice.
‘Well you should give it one more time, make it clear its about sex this time don’t make him have to read in between your lines as last time, even I didn’t understand you wanted sex.’
‘Because I wasn’t looking at you, if you had seen my face you would have seen sex written all over it.’
After a quick laugh Sofy had, Cathy asked questions again: ‘And do you really aspect that I run over to some guy I don’t know and say ,hey wanna have sex I m just to horny ‘, she made the impression with a very lazy country accent
‘Not like that,’ Sofy was shaking her head, ‘more something like, Hey Jonas thank for helping out on Math I really get it now, is there any way I can repay you with? I so grateful I kinda would do anything to thank you.’
‘I can’t say that, it… It is just not me.’, Cathy showed a repulsive face.
‘Fine then I do it, lets get a trio, he is kinda hot you know and if he really is a great lover I m sure he will satisfy us both.’
‘Knowing him even just a little He probably refuses.’ Cathy nodded
‘Well there is a chance he might.’
‘If the bastard refuses I will bind him somehow and fuck his ass with that strap-on you have.’ She smiled when having the idée.
‘Haha, you don’t have the guts.’
‘Oh I have and I will fuck him if he turns us off.’
‘Oh no, you won’t and I’m so sure that I dare you to be my slave for a weekend if you fail to fuck Jonas when he refuses.’
‘And if I do it, what if I fuck him when he refuses then will you be my save for a weekend?’
‘yes’
‘In that case, dare accepted, Cathy said, ‘ but you will try to get him in our room this time’
‘Did I say you had to? But ok I will no worries.’
‘Any Id how you will get him?’
‘Like I said earlier, by being honest.’
‘What do we do when Jonas doesn’t refuse?’
‘Then we relax and try to enjoy every moment we three are together.’
The both dreamed away into their thoughts.

Chapter 15

Thursday was finished faster then Jonas had wished, Kelly and Natasha were both going home, so Jonas was thinking of spending the long weekend with Ulrich and Nicolla.
As he started searching them out, he bumped in on Cathy.
‘Hey Jonas, how are you?’ she asked.
‘Fine really, just on my way to the pool, want to join me, I just need to see what I need.’
‘No sorry, I told Sofy I would be back rather fast.’
‘Oh ok, guess I will see you later?’
‘Yeah, I’m sure of it, say do you have anything planed tomorrow, me and Sofy will go in town since we are staying on Campus this weekend, wanna join us?’
‘Well normally first day of weekend is Saturday and then I need to work, but tomorrow is Friday so yes I would like to go to the city, I need new pants real bad.’
‘Well we would be happy to help you choose one.’
‘When do we meet?’
‘I give you call when I‘ve spoken to Sofy.’
‘Ok guess I’ll see you tomorrow then.’ Jonas took off, since he now had plans he did not have to search his friends to find out what they would do, so Jonas went to his room to watch a movie.

‘Would you mind shopping tomorrow?’ Cathy asked Sofy.
‘Well you know I never say no to shopping, although I won’t be buying, unless you can loan me some money.’ Apparently Sofy was out of money.
‘I can help out, I know you repay me so I don’t see the problem.’
‘Well shopping it is.’
‘Oh by the way Jonas will join us.’, Cathy said smiling.
‘How did ….’
‘I just saw him outside he has noting planned and he need new pants, we are the lucky ones to help him choose.’
‘So tomorrow I get a real good chance inviting him for you know what.’
‘Yes we have, but I will give you the honor.’
‘Nice one, already got an idée.’
‘Common tell me.’ Cathy was curious already.
‘Well, lets go to a lingerie shop where we can try some outfits, Jonas would not mind two girls showing lingerie to him, we will even let him pick.’
‘So that’s not asking him that’s just going for the goal.’
‘Yes but when we are outside of the shop, I will ask him.’
‘How, how will this help you ask him?’
‘Well it is easy, You just ask whether he like wrapping paper we just bought and whether he like to unwrap us that evening.’
‘smart, if not a little slutty, but if he doesn’t understand that message he deserve to be assraped haha.’, Cathy was already hoping for tomorrow to come.
zeddicus is offline   Reply With Quote