View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 09:19 PM   #6
kearns

"Good. You'll be wearing my juices and thong on your face all night as a symbol of your slavery. Let's get to bed now."
Caroline removed Bern from her confinement and was led upstairs blindly, forced to accept the smell of her Mistress on her face with every step.
"We'll close your bank accounts tomorrow, and put my car up for sale. No doubt it's better than yours but I don't want anyone getting too suspicious. Besides, I won't be driving myself around anymore, I have chouffers! Oh, you'll also be doing all the household chores and maintenance that need to be done, as well as serving me personally. Normally we'll alternate- one day I'll have you do all the housework while Jennifer waits on me, and the next we'll switch.
I'll also hire the workers needed to put in the additions to the bathroom and my closet tomorrow. It should be a fast job, over with by the time we're done picking up Jennifer and getting you two pierced and marked as my property. I'll use my late father's company that I own to do the additions, that way there's no questions asked."
They reached Caroline's bedroom.
"Oh, one more thing slave: call Jennifer and tell her about her new life. And remember to warn her about the cops and how rich I am, just so she doesn't get any funny ideas. Your cell phone is on my bed, let me get it." A moment later and her sticky phone was pushed into Bern's hand.
"It's already ringing."
Ten minutes later and Jennifer was informed. She was sobbing a little bit as she was reminded of all the nasty pictures in Bern's phone and e-mail account, but she said she'd be ready at two tomorrow for pick-up.
"She said she'll begin packing her underwear before bed, Mistress. She also knows she'll have to call you Mistress tomorrow and from now on."
"Good job, slave. Now get in the cage," Caroline demanded, pushing Bern down on all fours and leading her into her cage.
"I don't actually need you in a cage to prevent you from running away, because the doors and the windows in this house all lock from the inside. The windows also aren't made of glass, so they're very tough to break. But I like my slaves in cages anyways, it's so fitting for your new position in life. Anyways, I'm going to go downstairs to go online and start ordering a whole bunch of custom underwear and swimsuits for you girls to model for me. I'll check your sizes by the panties and bras you brought over. I'll also place the order to my company for the house additions, as well as an order for a new closet door to lock you in here when you sleep and open automatically at a specific time. I want to soundproof this closet as well so an alarm can wake you without waking me. I'll set up appointments for hair, nails, and your tattoos, too. I'm also going to make a few recordings of my voice so you can continue to be trained in a way in your sleep. I'll download the recordings to special headphones that are able to store MP3 files and have them ready for you by tomorrow night. And speaking of tomorrow night..." Caroline went into the closet, opened a few boxes, and stepped out with what looked like two black harnesses.
"These are for tomorrow night," Caroline said with an exaggerated wink. "Sweet dreams, pussyslut." And with that, Caroline closed and locked Bern's cage and shut the closet door, leaving Bern in complete darkness with nothing to do but close her eyes and become intoxicated by her Mistress's stinky juices.

Last edited by kearns; 02-15-2010 at 12:16 AM.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote