View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 09:19 PM   #5
kearns

Caroline returned from the basement with two strange looking stools. A good portion of the wood that made up the seat was simply not present, and a kind of metal cage wrapped around the front, stopping at the chair. Bolts covered the wooden base of the cage. Caroline removed her jeans to reveal her gray thong with "Princess" on the front written in pink. She pulled her shirt from her chest, revealing a matching bra that cusped her small boobs. She was no whore with huge tits like she intended to turn her slaves into. She walked over to Bern, her hips moving deliciously as she did so. She grabbed her slave's leash and led her to one of the chairs, ordering her to kneel in the cage. Bern obeyed, and her wrist cuffs were locked to the base. Her head was now facing the chair. The cage closed behind her, and her Mistress removed her thong enticingly before sitting in the chair. Bern's face sat mere centimeters away from her Mistress's pussy, and she could make out every pubic hair that made up the landing strip design above it. Because of the cage and the bolts she was locked to, she could not move her face away from the pussy that was now the center of her existence. Now Bern knew the purpose of the chair, and she was humiliated by it. Her face turned a bright red.
"I see my slave knows the purpose of this chair. Get used to it, slave, you'll be sitting down there a lot eating me out while I'm eating my meal. Not all the time, but often enough. Now I want to enjoy the property I own before I go to bed, so start worshipping my pussy."
"Yes Mistress," Bern said flatly, sticking her tongue out and slowly approaching the pussy before her. Throughout her licking and sucking, her Mistress told her she'd be given lessons on how to suck pussies, cocks and assholes.
"I intend to make you very well-rounded when it comes to giving pleasure, slave, because that's your only job now: pleasing your Mistress."
Bern hated every second of it. She wasn't a lesbian or bisexual, wasn't even bi-curious, but she knew she'd be sucking this pussy in front of her millions of times throughout her life. And the smell was awful!
Finally, her Mistress came all over her face, coating her face with her Mistress's juices. The torture came to a conclusion. Her Mistress got up from the chair, picked up the forgotten thong and placed the band of it over Bern's ears. The thong covered her nose right where her Mistress's pussy sat all day, and it was dripping wet, evidently from tonight's shocking events. The thong slightly covered Bern's eyes as well, obscuring her vision.
"You'll be wearing lots of my underwear on your head while you serve me, so get used to it. Jennifer will often be wearing piss and shit-soaked ones, though, so be grateful to your Mistress you won't ever have to do that. Come on, thank your Mistress!"
"Thank you Mistress," Bern said, taking a whiff of her Mistress's extremely smelly pussy.

Last edited by kearns; 02-15-2010 at 12:06 AM.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote