View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
kearns

"Here's where you'll be sleeping tonight and for the rest of your life, slave!" Caroline said happily, opening up her closet in her bedroom. Bern peered in, and her heart dropped. It was a dog cage, with some padding on the bottom.
"Any complaints, slave?" Caroline exclaimed, smiling maniacally.
"No Mistress," Bern said sadly, remembering to clasp her hands behind her back and thrust her chest out proudly.
"Excellent. Now let's get you your collar," Caroline said, digging through the closet and pulling out a posture collar and two wrist cuffs.
"These go on you like so," Caroline muttered to herself, locking the wrist cuffs on her property. "Kneel, slave," Caroline said.
Bern obeyed.
"When I tell you to kneel, I want your hands clasped behind your back, your knees spread out far, and your chest out, like always. Oh, and your head will be looking straight, even without the collar. This is the position you'll be in a lot when I'm just sitting around and you're awaiting my orders. You better get used to not moving or making sounds for long periods of time, too, because after a few months I'll punish you if you move more than an inch in this position."
"Yes Mistress," Bern said, gulping.
Caroline brought the posture collar down and locked it around Bern's neck. Bern found she couldn't move her head in any direction and was forced to hold it high.
"Yay!" Caroline said, clapping her hands. "Now I'll show you your new morning routine!" She clipped a leash onto to Bern's collar and led her to the bathroom.
"Here's the bathroom for you girls! I'm going to be using the one downstairs from now on, because I'm going to make some major changes to this one. First, I'm going to install security cameras. I'll be doing it around the house and in your closet, but I'm gonna really load it up here. There's going to be two over the sink, one for both you and Jennifer.
kearns is offline   Reply With Quote