Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 02:06 PM   #150
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
Are you still in touch with the university guy? You should... But first things first: I want you to go out tonight. Dressed in a top with a tempting slogan and very short shorts. Nothing else. Apart from your heels. Choose shoes that make it hard for you to run away. Get laid and have fun.
I sat cross-legged on the floor, wearing white ankle socks and nothing else, not even make-up. Cold, damp air coming in from the roof terrace raised goosebumps on my skin. I hugged my arms against my chest and tried not to move, but could not prevent a shiver running down my spine. After yesterday's thunderstorm it had cooled down. I sipped hot tea with lots of milk and a little bit of sugar and contemplated what to do.

No question about it, I had to go out and get laid. The only question left was what to wear. On one side it was summer and the last days had been hot, so I guessed it was appropriate to show a lot of skin, wearing short shorts, a cropped top and nothing else. On the other side, and taking into account how chilly it really was some people might not see wearing only two items of clothing appropriate. But what the heck! Running around almost naked shivering from the cold would not only make my nipples poke out, but make any decent guy desperate to take me in his arms and keep his vulnerable and needy prey warm and safe. I would do it!

I own quite a few figure-hugging, skintight, form-fitting shorts. The BF has seen to that. Since I'm blackmailed, I have an open eye for bodycon clothes. That's why I've ordered some from Black Milk, Australia. I love their itty bitty shorts, very tight, very low-cut, made of a thin elastic fabric so crazy comfy that I never want to take them off....

I have one with a skull printed on its back. It is called SKULL BLACK SHORT SHORTS. Basically, they're black, with intertwined white ornaments on the front and a big white hand-drawn skull covering the back. The great thing with the skull is that when people stare at my butt, the skull stares back...

I also have a lot of slogan shirts. There were times when the BF got off on buying shirts with embarrassing catchphrases. He thought I would wear them in public.

Looking through my wardrobe, I found exactly six crop tops with tempting slogans. The first one said IN AND OUT OF CONSCIOUSNESS. Too sophisticated for my liking, and it was a strange purple, definitely not my color. The second one said DON'T BOTHER I'M NOT DRUNK YET. Better, but a little bit hard to understand. Not that you needed rocket science, but... The third one said I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO FUCK. A great slogan, I have worn it before to the amusement of a mostly male audience, but maybe not submissive enough for today. The fourth one said I'M A HUGE CUM SLUT. True, but too direct. And the color was awful. The last one said KISS ME BEFORE MY BOYFRIEND COMES BACK and I loved it immediately. It was funny, it was inviting, it made clear that I was a bad girl willing to cheat, but also that I was happy to leave the initiative to the guy, and it was black with bold white letters. Just what I was looking for.

I slipped it on. It was midriff baring, short enough to show some underboob whenever I made a rash movement, and it had dropped armholes that showed a lot of sideboob even when I was not moving.

I added the scull shorts and black, belligerent high-heeled lace-up platform boots and it was perfect! I lifted my arms and marveled at my abs, I turned around and one of the straps slipped and bared my shoulder. I made some tentative steps and found out that with these shoes I not only had never ending legs, but also would not be able to run away from anybody.

I tied my hair up in a bun and applied makeup. I started with a little blusher, added fake lashes, dark reddish-brown eyeshadow and thick black eyeliner, shaped my lips with lip crayon and filled them with thick layers of bright pink lipstick.

And then I was done. I decided I looked slutty enough, even for Ben's depraved taste, took selfies, uploaded them to the cloud and assured him I would do my best to get laid.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post: