View Single Post
Old 08-07-2016, 11:46 AM   #43
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My punishment as a pet

Careful what you wish for...

My owner already wrote his version of my punishment, but he ordered me to write mine as well.
Despite it not being fiction but reality, it fits here because Sir clearly took a lot of inspiration from my fantasy stories and the picture I drew.

So, last Friday, I'd deserved myself a punishment. I have to send Sir a morning e-mail every morning. I have to tell him what I'll be wearing that day, so that he can be proud of me. I also have to tell Sir my weight. I've been a little out of shape lately and expressed my wish for him to help me lose a few pounds. I had a sleepless night, and I forgot to weigh myself this morning, and I forgot to tell him about the clothes I was wearing.

Sir was very angry (or happy with the opportunity to punish me as he puts it) and he told me I'd earned myself a serious punishment. During the morning and lunch, Sir lectured me about how stupid I'd been, how thoughtless and selfish that was. I really felt bad. I also felt horny, because of the impending punishment. I don't like it when Sir is angry with me, to feel I've disappointed him. But at the same time, I love it when he's so strict and unyielding. It makes me feel like a child that's being berated for being naughty.

After lunch, it was time. I had to strip naked and put my bell clamps on my nipples and my ball gag in my mouth. I also had to put in my new butt plug with the tail (I'd purchased that a few days before) and Sir told me I'd been a very bad pet. He told me to get on my knees and pick up my cane.

The first 20 strokes were ok. Painful, but I could manage. Sir let me stroke my pussy every now and then. I also had to tell him about it's state...dripping wet of course... Then came the next round of strokes and then the next. My ass slowly got redder and more and more painful with each stroke. Then I got to pleasure myself again and I was even wetter than before. Sir told me to pick up my cane yet again, but my ass was in so much pain, I was begging for Sir to let me stop. I didn't think I could take any more! He teased me by letting me think I would be getting even more strokes. I was afraid and almost in tears at this point. Thankfully, he told me that I'd indeed had enough and I could stop, but not because of my begging. My ass was on fire, and when I touched it, I could feel the welts on my skin. But I wasn't done yet.

I knew I would be getting corner time as a cool down. Only this time it didn't involve me standing in a corner with my nose touching the wall... This time, Sir told me I was going to imitate the picture I'd drawn of myself.
I could take off my nipple clamps, but I had to keep the tail in my ass and the gag in my mouth. I don't own bondage mittens, so I had to put socks on my hands. I had to put my collar around my neck and tie the leash to my kitchen table. Then Sir ordered me to sit on my knees, ass up in the air and my nose touching the ground with the tail draped over my back, just like my picture and do my corner time using the app.
And as if that wasn't humiliating enough, he told me that he was really going to imagine me kneeling there, while he was comfortably sitting on his chair, fully dressed. Not naked and exposed like me.

Sir made me a custom corner time, for 20 minutes initially. But the sensitivity was set to 20% and it turns out kneeling on just a blanket is quite painful. So I started to move to get a bit more comfortable. This of course, earned me more minutes on the timer and I started to get frustrated. My knees were in pain, my shoulders were getting stiff and I kept drooling like crazy because of my gag. I couldn't see the timer, because my nose had to be touching the floor but I knew it was going to be a long wait with all the extra time I'd earned.
At the same time I was so very horny! The humiliation from the position I had to stay in, the idea that my owner would be imagining me like this and enjoying it, the pain from the caning...that really got me very turned on. After a while, I settled down a little and I just accepted that I wouldn't be done for a while.
Luckily, Sir had me set a timer for 45 minutes maximum before I started. Afterwards, the app timer told me I had earned 3 hours in total, for all the moving around I did. Sir wasn't angry about that though. He was very proud of me for doing such a great job.

He told me he had really pushed me this time. And that's what I love. To be pushed just a little further than I think I can go. I also know Sir loves doing that and the idea that I'm suffering for his pleasure is a huge turn on for the both of us.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
The following 2 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: