Thread: Non-Fiction: My Slave and Me
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 09:44 PM   #183
Master Rayne

Location: I'm Canadian. If you have a problem with that, GET LOST!

Yup.

I know.

Been a while.

I was busy with work, slaves and stuff so be indulgent. And also Katt bought me a new game and I couldn't put down the remote...

Well I'm still gonna tell you about my vacations with my slaves.

Friday night, when I left my workplace, I made sure I didn't bring home anything from work. When I arrived home, I was satisfied to see that my slaves did everything I ordered them to do. All our luggages were packed up and placed next to the entrance door. The whole appartment smelled good and clean: I wanted to leave a clean place for our vacations, so when we came back, we woulnd't have to do anything but the laundry.

My girls greeted me as usual, wearing their slave uniforms. I undressed then took a hot steamy shower to relax before we all went to bed.

I wanted to go to sleep early because we were going to leave early.

We agreed we would go west. We wouldn't stop to stupid Montreal because I hate that dumb they call a city. We would stop in St-Timothée, a place I lived when I was a kid. My slaves were very excited to see the school I attended, the church where I was baptised, etc.

We all slept well, and around five in the morning we got up. As we got dressed, Tira asked permission to wear her harness in the car. I refused, not only because neighbours could have seen her, but also because it would be a distraction for me, since I was the driver...

Dissapointed, she put on a black bustier adorned with red veins and a matching mini-skirt. Sophitia begged me to allow her to wear the costume she mad, the one that her name sake wears in the Soulcalibur 4 game.

I agreed, since it was not BDSM stuff, though it would attract a lot of attention...

Katt, on the other hand, wasnt much of a problem... with her figure, everything she wore was revealing, eventough she didn't show cleavage. Though she was highly tempted to wear her leather apron, she opted for a short backless black dress with a plunging cleavage, with straps tied around her neck.

They or course all wore their collars.

As I took our luggage in the truck of my car, Sophitia and Katt took care of closing the appartement while Tira already took place on the backseat of the car, her teddies in her arms. She was pouting a little bit because of the harness thing, but again, she is always a bit moody in the morning. Needless to say, we didnt bring her cage; its a Honda Civic I own, not a goddamn mini-van! The trunk was full with our luggages.

Its with high spirits that we left the appartment behind and moved forward into the begining of our vacations. The sunroof and all four windows were opened and fresh air was caressing our faces as we rolled west. We took our time, not going over the speed limit (the fucking cops are hungry for those who dare go over the limit!, especially in the summer)
relaxing, cuising and enjoying the ride.

We arrived at St-Timothée at around 9 in the morning. We elected totake a light breakfast in the first restaurant we encountered and Lo and Behold: it was the same place I ate when I had my first communion (which was a big deal for my parents, especially for my father, may he rest in peace)!

As expected, my girls attracted a lot of attention due to their clothing; although Katt had put on a light jacket on her shoulders, her.... hem... huge assets got an old man in trouble with his wife.

Tira had put on a short blue denim coat to hide some skinand untied her pigtails (to my demand so she wouldn't look too childish), but her goth looks attracted also alot of stares... or was it the word SLUT writen in black spray paint on the back of her coat? None the less the one who attracted the most attention was Sophitia, with her ''fantasy'' dress. Though revealing, it wasn't indecent enough to have us all expelled. Only I, with my black shirt and my blue jean, looking ''regularly boring'' didnt attract much attention.

We sat at the back of the dinning room where there was almost no body, just the old couple we could hear argue because of the old man staring at Katt got him in trouble with the old hag he had as a wife... To my amusement, I saw the hag in question hit her husband hard behind his head with her purse.

The waitress who took our orders gave us a strange look, as if she was wondering from what planet we came from, then she came back with our drinks.
Used to drink from a bowl most of the time, Tira started to lap up her soft drink, but she quickly realised where she was and drank up normally.

Though my girls got their dishes first, they didnt start eating until I got my plate and started to dig in. We ate silently, knowing that from the bar, the restaurant's staff was staring at us, commenting and wondering while the customers came in and left the place, looking at us.

All of a sudden, a little girl, aroud six or seven, ran towards us and stood next to Tira, looking at her with a shy smile. Tira noticed her, but chose not to pay attention to her, but after a little while, she couldn't pretend anymore; looking at the little girl, Tira asked what she wanted.

Turned out that the kiddo was highly intrigued by Tira's looks and asked her a ton of questions about her purple eyes (lenses, must I recall), her hair, her makeup, why she wanted to look like that, etc.

The kid's mother noticed her child talking to Tira and promptly picked her up. She didnt mean to be rude, but her expression clearly said to my pet to keep away from her daughter. In a provocative gesture, Tira hissed like a cat, then gave the mother a sly grin before turning her focus on her plate.

And there was this twerp with more pimple on his face than buttons on a calculator who wanted to take a selfie with Sophitia, which she refused politely, but seeing that the geek was getting to insisting, I took control of the situation by grabbing the guy by the back of his sweaty shirt and walking him to his table.

After we ate, we decided not to stick around any longer. We paid then we left. We decided to roll to Ottawa and spend the night there. I called a motel to book a room for four, so we ended up with a two beds room with a bathroom. I confirmed that we would be there, and did all the stadard procedures to make sure the room would be available upon our arrival, then we got into the car and stepped on it.

Hugging her teddies, Tira fell asleep on Katt's lap. Katt followed shortly after, but Sophitia, who didnt like to sleep on the road, stayed awakened.

Of her own free will, she decided to give me a blowjob as I was driving. I wasnt against the idea, though I knew it was risky, but I let her do her job.

Tira and Katt slept the whole time, despite my moaning and Sophitia's. The hardest part wasnt to enjoy the pumping my slave did to my cock, but driving straight was a lot more arduous that one might think!

From time to time, I got those outbursts of pleasure that would prompt me to step on the gas abruptly, to Sophitia's amusement. That was when I realised that I had the cruise Control fonction in my car... I guess the guy who invented that fonction did so after he got a blowjob on the road.

I set the speed, turned on the Cruise Control, then all that was left for me was to enjoy and try to drive straight!

When I came, I bit my lips to make sure I wouldnt wake up my two sleeping sluts. Sophitia swallowed every last drops of jizz my cock spewed out in her mouth.

After she was done cleaning, I allowed her to finger herself until she came. Fortunately, when she came, she managed not to spray the whole dashboard. Once she was done and calmed down, she took some napkins and cleaned her mess.

The rest of the trip to Ottawa went quietly. Katt and Tira slept for an our or so then when we felt hungy we stopped at a road restaurant and we got some take out food.

Next part soon....

The Motel room was interresting...

Sophitia and Katt are my slaves.
Tira is our pet.

They only live, breath and exist for me.
everything else is emptiness.

NEVER send them messages stating you want to own them! If you do, you're in for trouble! I mean it. Seriously. They are mine. No Kidding.

Allowed: I dom my slaves and my pet in any ways I see fit.

Forbidden: Scat, piss, blood, illegal, zoophilia, public, extreme, interracial.
Master Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote