View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 06:08 AM   #26
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 8

My back is starting to hurt from the uncomfortable position I've been in all afternoon. I give up, and just lay down on my side and try to curl up a little. Not giving a damn about getting dirty anymore. Thankfully the rain has stopped now. The evening sun is even starting to come out.
I see Sir walk outside with a steaming cup of what I presume is coffee. My mouth starts to water...coffee, I'd like that. But it's not for me of course. I see him sink down on the lounge set and clearly enjoy his drink. I look at him, willing him to pay attention to me, but he doesn't even give me so much as a glance. I just wait, that's all I can do. When Sir's finished his coffee, I see him get up and walk toward me. I'm grateful, but also a little afraid of what's in store. I see him holding something pink. And the cane...

"So, have you thought about your mistake?" He asks. I start to nod, but then I remember...and give a snort instead. Immediately my face goes red again. I hate this! This is just so degrading. "So what are you?" He demands. I snort again and he nods, "yes, a dirty little pig. I've just got the perfect tail for you" he beams and he holds up a pink butt plug in the shape of a curled pig's tail. "I got this at the store yesterday as well, in case you'd screw up." I look at him, alarmed. "Yes of course I knew you'd make a mistake sooner or later. Too much freedom isn't good for pets", he says. Without further ado, he puts the plug against my ass, and pushes it in. I give a groan, this one is clearly a bit larger than my pretty fluffy tail, but it slides in without much of a problem.

I see Sir step back and look at me with a smirk on his face; "I must say you really look the part now". He takes off my handcuffs and unties my leash. "Crawl around a little, show it off for me". I do my best, on my hands and knees in the dirt. I must look ridiculous with this obscene pink tail sticking out from between my buttocks and I hate it. I feel it wiggling with every move I make. It makes me want to curl up into a ball and hide. But I now see Sir take out the cane. "You could be a little more enthusiastic in my opinion" he says and gives me a hard whack on my ass with the cane. I try to pick up my pace, but another sharp sting from the cane bites my ass. I keep trying to get away from it, but the strokes keep coming as Sir commands me to crawl around or roll over in the mud. My backside is covered in angry red stripes, from my thighs to the top of my butt. Now and then he flicks the tail with the end of the cane and I feel my cunt react to the sensation that causes. I can't believe myself, here I'm being punished and degraded worse than I've ever been before, and I'm getting wet because of it! Sir seems to read my mind. The caning stops and he roughly inspects my cunt. I let out a moan and I push against his hand, wanting more. He quickly retracts his hand and gives my cunt a few hard slaps. "Wow, you're quite the character aren't you. Even now you manage to get horny" he says as he puts his fingers in my mouth and makes me lick my own cunt juices off. I just nod, broken but horny, not caring about my dignity anymore.
"I think you're ready now. It seems you've learnt your lesson" Sir says and he clips my leash to my collar. "You can come back inside, but not in this state of course". He leads me to the outdoor tap and attaches the garden hose. I shiver in anticipation, knowing how cold it's going to be. But I'm also glad to get clean again. This time though, he fills a bucket and gets a big brush and a bar of soap. He lathers up the brush and begins to thoroughly clean the dirt off. The brush is very course and rough on my skin and it scrapes and tickles. My sides are especially sensitive and I squirm. Sir clearly doesn't have mercy, not even on my breasts and nipples. When he's finished, they're bright red and very sensitive. Now and then he pulls on them, or give them a flick and I jump at his touch. Suddenly he empties the bucket over me and I scream. Now it is cold!

Sir fills the bucket with clean water and starts scrubbing my ass. This is painful, it's still very tender from the caning, but Sir says he doesn't want filthy pets in the house. I grit my teeth and just try to endure. "Now you're starting to look like my pet again" he says and thankfully, he takes the butt plug out. He continues to scrub my ass and then goes downwards, towards my cunt. I shiver, it's a strange but very pleasurable sensation. It's rough and it hurts, but I moan in pleasure. Sir doesn't stop and I feel myself getting close to an orgasm. Sir has noticed of course and tells me; "Careful pet, you don't want to get punished for orgasming without permission now, do you? That would be very, very bad!" I nod, I know....but it's hard to ignore the warmth that is spreading, the waves that are building up again. I ask Sir for permission to cum, but he says nothing. He just keeps on going. I ask again, begging now "please Sir! May I please cum!?" He says nothing, just stops abruptly and dumps the contents of the bucket over me again. The cold water brings me back to earth in an instant and I look at my owner with a sour expression. I see a big grin on his face as he turns to put the bucket away.

"Now you're ready to come back inside pet. Your hair is still a mess, but that's nothing a warm bath can't fix". He takes my leash and I crawl after him to the bathroom. He tells me to get into the bathtub and takes off the mittens. I wiggle my fingers and run them through my hair. It's filthy indeed. Sit turns on the tap and now the water is lovely and hot. I sigh in pleasure as he starts to rinse out my hair. He's gentle now. Stroking my head, running his fingers through my hair to wash out all the dirt. Then he puts in shampoo and massages my scalp a little. This feels so good, so comfortable after the afternoon outside. He fills up the bath and puts some scented oil in the water and tells me to lay back and relax. He stays with me now, as I feel my eyes close and he strokes my hair and my face as he tells me how proud he is of me now that the punishment is over. That I'm his cute, pretty pet again and it makes me feel so very happy.

After the bath, Sir dries me off with a big soft towel. I brush my teeth and drink some water. "Time for bed pet" he says and takes my leash. We go into the bedroom and on my blanket at the foot of the bed I see the pretty fluffy tail and the cute headband with the fox ears. "I'm guessing you missed these a little" Sir asks. I nod, oh yes I definitely have! With the tail in place again, and the ears back on my head, Sir ties the leash to the foot of the bed and I curl up on my blanket. Almost immediately, my eyes close. I vaguely hear Sir tell me good night and pat my head...and then I'm asleep. Gone.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 08-02-2016 at 12:52 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to little pet for this post: