View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 07:49 AM   #45
madeapuddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDJones View Post
What's wrong with your diapers? Do they all leak or something, I was really liking your reports so far.
Sorry. Yes, that's exactly what the problem is. I'll tell you a little story of the history of this issue:

I haven't had diapers in over a year, which is pretty difficult for most people into that- I'm not really an AB or DL though more of a "little". Anyway, a year or two ago bambino was having major production issues in several of their lines, including my preferred one the Bianco.

They were a little off-cut for size (especially on the right) and the tapes were all too high to properly cinch, but the right side was a bit higher. And that's exactly what is wrong is mine; I have both of those issues, plus an issue of a weakly attached tape on the bottom right that pops off- in 2 briefs I had the same 2 issues: premature leaking out the back right leg cuff, then the bottom right tape pops.

I emailed bambino yesterday. I'm not at all happy. They are basically no better capacity wise than the Walgreens adjustable ones I have, so it's going to be essentially impossible to ever complete this dare. The diapers just won't last long enough. I can't afford to go through 4-5 of these a day! They used to so much better, idk what bambino is doing over these in there chinese factories. Still waiting for a reply from them.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote