View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 05:48 AM   #13
YourDarePartner

I was using a candle.

1: Lick your finger and start workin on your clean fuckhole (dont put them im)

Nice beginning.

3:Just the head but then take it out, do it 10 times.

Easy way to feel my asshole relax.

4:Fuck the head 100 times, with taking the dildo out each time

Easy but embarrassing, air entered and made me fart!

4:Use some lube on your fuckhole.

It's cold, and make me laughed!

6:Get the cock soo deep in as you can, then edge one time, wait 10 sec then edge again. Dont cum i had somthin special for you later maybe you are allowed too cum then.

It's so deep, and little too much, a little pain but I edge easily, the second time, it was hard not to cum.

3:On your back, legs in the air. (put a pillow under your ass)
2:600

Very pleasurable now, I feel my ass stretched by each pump.

4: Put the dildo soo deep as possible in your fuckhole and edge, than take your hands of your genitals and start fucking that dildo so hard as you can, (edge,hands off,hard riding) repeat it so long until you had an orgasm (yes you are allowed too cum but its not over yet).

Very brutal anal insertion for me, my ass sore, but I had a huge orgasm, my ass contracted as much as possible around the candle.

2:Fuck you slowly while you layn on your belly 100 times. (put a pillow under your stomach)

Confortable position, but my ass is not relax easily, each insertion hurts a little bit more than the previous.

3:Spin that dildo in your ass then edge one time, then spin that dildo 2 times and edge again.

It was really good to feel the candle turning inside me, but hard to edge so fast after an orgasm.

5:Ride that Dildo 300 times, then edge one time, ride that dildo 100 more times and edge again, then take off your hands quick and start fucking that dildo like there is no tomorrow, if you not had an orgasm on the first try, just do it again and start with 100 pumps, then edge, then fuck hard and fast until you cum (no hands). Do it so long until you are satisfied.

I pumped my ass more than 800 time, but I can't orgasm anymore, specially without hand. My asshole is torturing me, I've stopped without cum a second time. Frustrating, but really good dare!

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote