View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 11:20 AM   #17
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by damned_virus View Post
i think that is the conclusion that we can draw from this thread, there are no laws that will cover all master/slave relationships, only what the sub is happy with.
Finally someone got it.

Kids.... These words are... Words of wisdom...
I think its safe to say that everyone is different and not everyone is as "extreme" seen from an outside point of view as others. But for the person it can be very extreme indeed.

Im tired of the "ssc" sentence.... The only thing I believe in is "RACK" - risc-aware consensual kink. As long as you know what you're doing and consent to it, who the hell are to say it''s wrong?

I feel that certain people are almost discriminated against for being in a certain way. I've seen people being called a "doormat" for blindly following their masters orders... But that's what we're meant to do, right? If they are content with it in the end, then we shouldn't judge them...
Also I've often seen people that aren't as extreme being discriminated against... People who hold back from their masters. these people are usually accused of not being a "true" submissive/slave... That sentence enrages me so much, cos why make a person feel bad for who they are? Maybe they like control but hate pain... Maybe pain has some traumatic effect on them.
Who are we to judge anyone?

Bottom line is... If it's not your kink, it doesn't mean it's not ok. Some people are more edgy, others aren't. Some are switches some aren't. But we aren't doing this for others, only for ourselves and our Masters.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote