View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 02:58 PM   #8
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default My life as a pet. Part 3

I'm awed by the sight of the thick metal bars, the big lock. It even has wheels on it. Sir looks at me. "Well, how do you like your surprise?" He says. I just look at him, dumbfounded. "I thought I would have to wait for a good opportunity to come along before I could use it, but you've just given me one. I couldn't be happier," he said. I still just stare, unable to move or do anything. "It's about time you had some time to think." And with that, he opens the cage door, and tells me to crawl inside.

It's just big enough for me to sit on my hands and knees. Sir slams the door shut with a loud bang and locks it. Teasingly he puts the key on top of the cage, knowing full well I won't be able to use it as my hands are still taped up. I look at him imploringly, but he just smiles and walks away. I try to find a comfortable position, but that's not really possible. Sitting upright doesn't work, nor does laying down. It's just too small. I push against the bars. They don't move an inch. I kick against the door with my foot, but that won't budge either, I'm stuck. Really truly stuck!

I can hear my owner moving around. He's switched on the television and I'm guessing he's made himself comfortable on the couch. I can't see much, because the cage is next to the tv and I'm facing the wall. I'm starting to get frustrated. He's ignoring me and I'm in here, stuck with nothing to do! In anger I spit out the toy that is still in my mouth. I try to look around to see if that causes sir to react, but nothing is happening. So...I sit and wait...really feeling the punishment now. This is much worse than the spanking I'd just had. This is just...nothing... Just when I've reached the point I want to scream in frustration, I feel my bladder start to protest in earnest. I tell Sir that I really really have to go now, but I still get no reaction...nothing. I'm starting to feel more and more desperate and I know I'm not going to be able to hold on for much longer. I squeeze my legs together but it's no use, I can't control myself anymore and I feel warm urine run down my legs onto the floor of the cage. I start to cry. I feel relieved, but so miserable sitting there in my own piss. No getting away from that fact.

I call out to my owner and I hear him approach. He sighs and shakes his head. "Is this your attempt at trying to get out of your cage? Look at the mess you've made of yourself. It's brand new and you decide to piss all over it?" I lower my head, ashamed of myself. But I also feel a little angry, I really couldn't hold it anymore. I ask Sir how he could expect that of me, while he knows I'm bad at it. Sir just says "that's exactly why you need training". "So you're just going to leave me sitting here for another hour or two right? I'm sure you'll enjoy that" I snap, angrily. I try to shift my position, but there's no getting away from the now cold puddle I'm sitting in. "No I'm not." He says. "But you do need a lesson in obedience. For instance; did I give you permission to drop your bone?" I look at him incredulously. I thought he had let that one go. "No Sir, you did not" I tell him. "So? When did you think you were going to pick it up again?" I can't believe I'm being told to put it back in my mouth again. It's covered with piss... I look at Sir and hope he'll have some mercy, but it's clear from his expression there's none to be had. I bend my head down to pick it back up with my mouth and I feel my hair getting wet. And my chin and my lips. The bone is in my mouth and I gag from the taste of my own urine, but I keep it in. Not daring to disobey him again. My hair is dripping now and I don't think I've ever felt so humiliated before. I just sit there...and wait. "Good dog," Sir says as he stands up and walks behind me. Then, suddenly I feel his fingers on my pussy, between my lips, on my clit. "And here I was thinking I was punishing you" he says. "Instead you're being quite the slut aren't you? Your cunt is soaking wet, and not just from pissing yourself". I blush furiously, but I know it's true. I'm a mess, but I'm so very horny.

Sir sighs and says, shaking his head "let's get you cleaned up then. I was watching a nice detective show, but now I have to deal with this mess. To my astonishment, Sir unceremoniously wheels the cage outside where I see him pick up the garden hose. Before I can protest, the cold water hits me. I scream and try to get away from the icy cold blast, but I'm still stuck in my cage. I'm not going anywhere. Sir is rinsing me off thoroughly. Paying special attention to my pussy, making sure to aim the hard jet of water directly at it. Then he turns the pressure a bit lower, and he aims the water at my hair and my face. I half choke on the water that gets into my nose and mouth, but secretly I'm glad that at least the nasty taste is gone from my mouth now. Thankfully, Sir turns the water off and I look at him, dripping wet. "Good, now you're all cleaned up again. You can stay here until you've dried up. At least the sun is shining." With that, he turns, and walks back inside. I shiver a little, though the sun is warm enough. I feel resigned to waiting now. Soon enough I feel myself starting to get dryer and warmer. I suck on the toy as time passes.

After a good while, I hear my owner approach. He bends down, unlocks the cage door and attaches the leash to my collar. "Good pet. You can come out now" he says as he pulls gently on my leash. When I've crawled out, I kneel before him. "Sit up" he tells me and I do. He takes the clamps from my nipples, and I flinch. That hurts, but it's a relief too! He takes off the tape from my hands and the toy from my mouth and I gratefully feel my jaws relaxing. "I see your tail is still a bit wet, we'll have to fix that" Sir says, and leads me to our bedroom. He takes a blow dryer from the cupboard and starts to dry it. Soon it's nice and fluffy again. He also dries my hair a bit more, and I'm allowed to put some wax and hairspray in it "Good, now you're looking like a pretty pet again. Just one thing missing though... I think we'll need to go shopping..."

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post: