View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 03:22 AM   #14
footman590

One I've seen someone else do and modified it a bit for you. Basically you'll want to west preferably a dress and a few very supporting panties for this. Otherwise change panties often.

You'll basically take your preferably g spot vibrstor and switch it on the lowest setting and put it firmly in you. You'll have to let it go for as long until the battery runs out doing whatever you need to do that day. Regardless of what happens, once the battery runs out, immediately head to a place and masturbste with your dildo. Once you edge at least twice you can cum. Afterwards put in you dildo for the rest of the day. I'd challenge you to switching the vibrstor on the dildo as well.

Another dare is a variant of the pizza dare. Order pizza and then keep masturbating and edging until the guy comes. Put your vibrator in you at the highest setting when you go to collect your food. You are not allowed to rush and must take your time counting your cash etc. Nothing can be prepared.

Others seem to have liked these so I hope you will to. I've got plenty more so as long as you want more and will five reports I'm game.
footman590 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to footman590 for this post: