Thread: Fiction: Mark's Babysitting Adventure
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 11:48 PM   #89
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Sorry for the incovenience. I've been running low on ideas lately.
And if anyone has any great truth or dare ideas, feel free to PM me.

Part 17

"Oh I will," Alex said. "Just you wait."
It was now Greg's turn, and Alex was now back in the game. Greg asked, "Zack, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to take off everything but your underwear and stay like that for the rest of the game," Greg said.
"Fine," Zack said. He pulled of his socks and shoes, then stood up and removed his shirt and pants. He was wearing red boxer-briefs. He sat down again and said, "Mark, truth or dare?"
"Dare," Mark said.
Zack thought for a moment and said, "I dare you to take off everything but your underwear and go downstairs and watch TV with Steven for fifteen minutes. Oh, and the game continues while you're away."
"I'll do it," Mark said, "but only if one of you two stays out of the game until I come back."
"Okay," Zack said. "Um, I'll stay out, I guess."
Mark quickly reoved his own clothes, until he stood wearing only the white briefs that Zack had given him last night. He left the room and went downstairs to where Steven was still watching TV.
"Dare?" Steven asked.
"Yeah," Mark replied.
"My brother makes me play that stupid truth or dare game whenever we're home alone," Steven said. "One time, he dared me to get naked, and then he took soe pictures of me. He said he'll show everyone at school unless I do whatever he wants."
"You know, he did the same thing to me, but I snuck into hs room and deleted all his embarrassing photos of us," Mark said.
"Really?" Steven asked.
"Yeah, and I need your help. Do you want to get back at your brother?"
"Yes."
"Here, I'll tell you my plan." Mark looked at the stairs, then leaned in close to Steven and started whispering in his ear. When he stopped, he asked, "Understand?"
"Yeah," Steven replied.
Mark then crept up the stairs and into Steven's bedroom. He grabbed an object from th bedside table, and hurried back downstairs. He fiddled with the object for a moment, then handed it to Steven.
"Will this work?" Steven asked.
"I hope," Mark replied. "Ssshh! Someone's coming!"
Foosteps came down the stairs. Steven hid the object under the couch as Zack steped into the living room.
"You came come back up," he said. Mark followed him upstairs and back to Alex's room. But what was awaiting him in there?
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote