View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 02:33 PM   #69
YourDarePartner

Phase 1.
5 - Completely naked

Fine for me, I'll probably sweat before end.

Phase 2.
2 - Stand with a penny between your nose and a wall for 4 minutes

I just felt a little bit stupid.

Phase 3.
4 - Coat one finger in lubrication and quickly shove it into your anus. Repeat this five times.
5 - On your stomach with your legs together and a pillow under your hips

Easy and really pleasurable.

Phase 4.
4 - Use two fingers roughly for 3 minutes.
2 - On your side with your knees pulled up to your chest

Rough but fine, my asshole was contracting during the last minute and my cock began to become hard.

Phase 5.
1 - Study it for one minute. Look at every contour and curve. Imagine how stretched your anus is going to be when it is used on you

A medium size candle, curved by the multiple insertions in my butt. It will be fine.

Phase 6.
6 - You are most unlucky. Press the tip against your anus and moan aloud "please, no..." then slowly, inch by inch, completely impale your ass. Wait 10 seconds and them completely remove it. Repeat 10 times.

It was very exciting to moan aloud before each insertion. The slow insertions was pleasurable, but too deep, I've felt the candle stroke in my ass each time.

Phase 7.
1 - Thrust the dildo half way in, and almost all of the way out. 3 minutes at 40 bpm
1 - On your hands and knees

Very nice, I feel really confortable, my cock is hard now.

Phase 8.
3 - Half way in, all the way out (remove it), 50 bpm, 3 minutes

Not so bad, but air entered my ass and makes me fart. At the end my ass is a little gaping.

Phase 9.
2 - Insert 2 ice cubes until they melt
6 - Standing

Very cold at start, a little burn, but very exciting after. I felt the melted ice cubes running down my leg.

Phase 10.
4 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 58 bpm, 3 minutes

That was very painful, my asshole was really tight after the ice phase, and the candle was going too far. 3 awful minutes.

Phase 11.
6 - More ice. Insert one ice cube and then reroll phase 10, fucking yourself while the cube melts.

Really bad but exciting. My ass is sore, but my cock is hard.

Phase 12.
5 - Slowly, ever so slowly pleasure yourself for five minutes. Do not orgasm.
6 - Standing

Soooo good, really hard not to cum, I edged at least ten times... Very frustrating.

Phase 13.
2 - Halfway. Twist at 126 bpm, two minutes.
6 - Standing

OMG, I'm near to cum without touching my cock. Wonderful.

Phase 14.
2 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 50 bpm, 3 minutes

My asshole is really sore now, the stroke so deep is painful, I feel tears in my eyes, but I'm excited as hell.

Phase 15.
1 - Coat you cock or vulva (be sure to get the head or clit) with toothpaste. Stand in the corner without touching yourself for two minutes. Afterward, clean it off.

It burn my cock, it's awful, but my cock stay hard.

Phase 16.
4 - All of the way in, most of the way out, 92 bpm, 4 minutes

Tears are falling, My ass is gaping, really sore.

Phase 17.
6 - Coat the dildo in toothpaste and fuck yourself at your own pace. Bring yourself to orgasm.
3 - On your back with your knees pulled up you your chest

My asshole burns like hell, It was painful before toothpaste, now it's awfully sore. I feel my heart beating deep in my ass. I cry from pain but I cum in 10 seconds. 30 minutes later I'm still feeling the toothpaste burn.

Awful dare, really painful, despite I'd got a great orgasm. I'll probably feel my asshole all the day tomorrow!

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote