Thread: Fiction: Meghan's Nightmare (Lesbian)
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 03:00 PM   #2
bleonav06
Account Banned

Chapter 2

She woke up drowsy and unsure of where she was, with a blindfold over her eyes. It smelled musty and damp as if she were in some sort of basement. She felt a needle enter her arm and she was paralyzed. The barbiturates didn't allow her to move but the blindfold was removed and her eyes were locked with Patricia, a girl who was a senior back when she was a freshman. Patricia had been kind of an outcast so they hadn't interacted much seeing as how Meghan was one of the more popular kids in the school with guys ogling at her. Meghan was forced to lay there and feel as Patricia pulled her clothes off and exposed her breasts playing with her nipples making Meg start to tingle with excitement, and moved down to slide Meg's shorts and panties off while Meg had to watch. But deep down, Meg knew she liked this and that she actually told someone about this being a fantasy of hers. But how could Patricia have known that?

Patricia slid a finger inside of Meg's pussy feeling how she was starting to get wet and said "Hmm my little slut likes this doesn't she? Don't worry you don't need to talk I already know this turns you on. You fantasize about this everytime you touch yourself."

Meg knew it was true but was unable to speak due to the barbiturates and even if she could she was not going to tell this psycho that she loved the fact that she had no control. Meg was turned onto her back and she saw Patricia take out her phone and take some pictures of Meg's boobs and cleanly shaven pussy." Now unless you want your father to see this I suggest you do what I tell you to." The effect of the drugs were starting to wear off and Meg actually thought about leaving and just dealing with that later. But nothing had turned her on like this in a long time so once she was freed she crawled over to Patricia on her hands and knees and said "What is your command Miss Patricia?"

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this

Last edited by bleonav06; 07-17-2016 at 03:55 PM.
The following user says Thank You to bleonav06 for this post: