Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Fifty erotic fifty word stories
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 04:30 PM   #4
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Stories 31 - 40

“Beg little girl.” She pleaded with him on hands and knees, salivating over the object in his hands. He always liked to tease her, make her drool, make her play games for him. She whined as well as she could. He stroked her head gently. “Such a good girl. Fetch!”

“You have the money?” The hooded man nodded and handed over a large envelope. No names were ever taken, no records, nothing, but the envelope. The door creaked open and he looked upon the bound gagged woman. Tears ran down her cheek as she saw him enter. Anything he wanted.

The first bead popped in place eliciting a gasp. I followed with second and it squeezed in slowly. I was panting already and lubed up the third ready. Nine beads entered my virgin ass in total. I never dreamed it would bring me to such bliss. I sighed with delight.

The slap stung Michelle’s face hard. “Say my name BITCH!” Total silence. SLAP. SLAP. She recoiled with the blow but was held back up by the two girls behind her. Stripped, degraded, humiliated, but still with her pride intact. “SAY IT!” “Make me.” SLAP. SLAP. Michelle fell to the floor.

Mark looked himself up and down in the mirror; he was perfect, 6 foot tall, trimmed beard, muscles for days. A specimen of a god stood before him. He heard the door slam and cried. He eyed the chastity device caging his cock. She was back to humiliate him again.

The crank turned again pulling her entire body into the air. The masked man guided her across the room with the hooks until her cross legged bound naked form hovered over the giant plug. He inserted the tip into her anus. He pulled a knife and cut the large rope.

She knew her grades had fallen. She knew she had failed. She knew she had no other choice. She knew that this was the only way. She knew she was bent over the desk. She knew she was crying. She knew her teacher had just rammed his cock into her.

“Hello brother. How long did you think you could continue to wank over my sleeping form? How long did you think you’d get away with it?” She looked at his immobilized body. “I don’t want your cum over my breasts. I want it in my beautiful pussy.” She mounted him.

She always thought the idea disgusting but she was tied in the shower. “Please John, I need to pee. Let me out.” He was lying with his head right beneath her pussy. “You can go whenever you want babe.” Chloe sighed before eventually releasing a torrent to her boyfriend’s delight.

He struggles in vain, bound completely. I straddle him and slide up his squirming body. I cover his face in scented darkness. I wrap my legs around his head forcing him in, pulling him deeper into me. He is struggling to breathe. “Now will you give me my pay rise?”