Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2016, 01:11 PM   #144
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Don't Hang Up

The telephone shrilled. I froze. It shrilled again and I picked it up, absent-mindedly, unable to avert my gaze from Nadia's luring body.

"Hello?" It was a well-modulated and pleasant-sounding voice. "Am I talking with Slave_E?"

"Yes, Sir... I'm Slave_E..." I was distracted. "Delighted to meet you..."

"Don't call me Sir," the voice said, in an easy-going way that was supposed to wipe all worries away, "I'm Adrian."

"Oh yes, Sir. Thank you... Adrian." I watched Nadia step out of her Brazilian briefs and stuttered, "Delighted to meet you... " The voice remained silent. Nadia tiptoed towards me. I said, "Adrian.... what can I do for you?" sounding as smooth and suave as I could.

He seemed to be amused. "A good start would be to tell me where the name Slave_E comes from."

"Oh my... what can I say..." Nadia leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. I pushed her back. "It's... a question I like..." She made me stutter, and the more I stuttered, the more self-conscious I became. "It's a good question... Not that I'm asked it often, but..." My voice trailed off. I knew I stalled. Silly me did not know what to do. Something in his voice allured me, but I was sidetracked by Nadia licking my nipples. "It's good to know that you're curious about such things, Adrian..." My mind raced. I felt like a stupid girl, but a stupid girl well cared for, so I picked myself up and said, "Okay," and, in a joking tone, "You wanna hear the truth?" No reaction. "Well... then... Once upon a time there was a guy..." Nadia's tongue finally found my pussy. "Oh my... To make a long story short... His nickname was Master_A... He introduced me to online sex and I submitted to him and as my real name is Emily, he thought Slave_E would be the obvious choice for my nickname... And I have kept it since then."

"You're real name's Emily? What a beautiful name..." It was a corny phrase, but said in such a sincere, matter-of-factly tone that I nearly believed him. "It conjures up visions of a cool, slender girl with dark hair and bright eyes."

This brought a silly grin to my face. The seriousness in his voice attracted me. Even if I could not see him, even if I was far from being ready for it, deep down there were enough hints of me starting to fall in love with this guy to sound the alarm.

Unable to think straight, I conceded, "Adrian, you are a sweet guy..." but it was hard for me to focus on him. Nadia was close, too close. "How do you know I have dark hair?"

"Just an inspired guess, Emily..." Was there a smile in his voice? "Do you like it when I call you Emily?" For sure I did. A strange feeling ran up my spine and I shivered. "Go on, Emily, describe yourself. What do you like about your body?" I threw all my inhibitions to the wind. I knew I could tell him anything, without reservations. I felt totally connected. In my mind Adrian's soothing voice and Nadia's soothing lips united in one tidal wave of intense sexual energy that crashed over me and drowned me and swept me away...

I caught a breath and composed myself. "I'm skinny, with lean hips and long legs. My tits are small, but my nipples are long, dark and perky. My eyes are grey and I have freckles and a pointed nose. Some people say I look like a boy, but that's not true. I'm a lot prettier than a boy..." My left leg was sprawled out on the floor, my right leg dangled over one armrest, my back rested against the other armrest and Nadia's head was between my legs. It was an exposed, decidedly unladylike position, but I didn't care. "My hair is dark. It's long enough to be tied up in a ponytail. Or in pigtails, if you want." I laughed at my own corny joke and waited for him to join in. I so much wanted him to be pleased.

He took the bait, said, "Pigtails? Really?" and stifled a laugh. "How would you then describe your clothing style, little Emily?"

"Oh my... Adrian, definitely not child-like! I like to dress sexy! Sometimes, when I'm in the mood, I even try to get by with wearing the minimum amount of clothes appropriate in a given situation." Nadia looked up to me and smirked. I gave her a wry face back and added, "It's understood that I dress appropriately whenever I can, but I like to please and I like to tease and I like to show off." Watching Nadia's head bobbing up and down between my thighs, it suddenly came to me that, with me lying sideways, from her point of view my pussy must resemble a mouth, with moist rosy lips, a deep warm hole, a clit out of its hood, and a shaft stuck out like a little tongue. I was glad that Nadia was there and that we made out...

"You still there, little Emily?" I heard crackling sounds, then his voice, "Ready to answer more questions?"

I nodded eagerly, as if he could see me and sighed apologetically, "Absolutely... Whatever you want to know, Adrian..."

"Very well, then..." He remained cool, calm and collected. As if nothing had happened. He was a cool guy, for sure. "Go on. Tell me about your underwear..."

"There's not much to say, Adrian." I smiled. "Most of the time I go braless..." I thought I heard him breathe out the tiniest hint of a laugh and continued, "I'm an A size, wearing bras is not worth the effort. If I wear a bra, I do it as a fashion statement, to emphasize my tits." Nadia's lips were still glued to mine, like she was kissing a real mouth. "And I like to go without panties... I hate panty lines... I always go without panties when I wear leggings or yoga pants..." Nadia's tongue went from light and easy to deep and strong. "However, with skirts or dresses I love to wear thongs... Skimpy thongs. See-through thongs. Sexy thongs...." Nadia's mouth sucked my clit wildly, without restrains. One moment she pulled at it with her teeth until it hurt, the next she touched it soothingly with her lips, letting the shaft and its hood glide smoothly in and out. "Thinking about it... I love short dresses more than short skirts. Skirts only move up when I sit down, but the hemline of a dress rises with every move I make..." I broke off. I could not hide my breathing any more. He must take me for a complete jerk.

"What's going on, Emily? That's all?" He laughed incredulously and insisted, "Come on! What else?"

"I like to show as much skin as possible..." Nadia's lips drove me wild, "And I keep my skin as smooth as possible..." Her mouth was warm and soft and imperious and demanding and caused a complex commotion inside of me. "And I depilate my legs and I shave my pubes and my armpits...." Pulling the bottom lip between my teeth I stifled a moan and screeched, "There's no hair below my neck!" I felt wired, strung out and brittle, and I desperately wanted to cum, but I could not. Not with him on the phone. Not with him listening to every sound I made.

"Are you agitated, little Emily? I hope you are not embarrassed by my questions. Maybe you need a break? Maybe you need a drink? Go get some water. Take a big glass, it will do you good!"

"Good idea, Adrian. I'm terribly thirsty!" I grabbed Nadia's head with both hands and moved her away from the danger zone. "Just one moment, I'll be right back." Hesitantly Nadia moved over and let me pass. I went to the kitchenette and, phone tucked between shoulders and cheek, poured me a big glass of water. Nadia stood behind me and pinched my nipples. I whispered, “Uhuh...” and peeled her hands away. He just listened. What was he thinking? Did he know what was going on on my side of the line? What did he do on his side? Before the pause could turn awkward, I finished the glass and wiped my lips with the back of my hand. "Thank you, Adrian... That was much needed!"

"Very well then, Emily..." This time his voice sounded inquisitive. "Maybe now is the right time to ask you for your drinking habits."

This took me by surprise. "What do you mean by 'drinking habits' Adrian?" I filled a second glass and passed it to Nadia. "When I'm thirsty, I drink sparkling water. Or apple juice, mixed with sparkling water. Or orange juice. I do not like softdrinks, maybe a sugar free Coke now and then, or an energy drink when I go clubbing..."

"No, no," he interrupted brusquely, "That's all very well, but also very lame. What about wine, beer and the like?"

I sighed. "Of course... You can invite me for a beer at all times... Guys like to invite me; they seem to believe drinking makes me accessible... But I just like beer, especially on a hot day in the shadow of a big tree, in a Biergarten. And I like wine... A dry, chilled Grauburgunder is as refreshing as a beer... and with regard to me being responsive, it's at least twice as alcoholic..."

"Ah.... well?" I literally heard him smile. "I like your thinking.... Go on. What else do you drink?"

I shut up my own inner critic once and for all and went on, "In the afternoon, I like cocktails. I like to sit at a small, round table in front of a small, hip bar, on a sidewalk sipping cocktails." Nadia opened the fridge. I put a finger to my lips warning her not to make any noise and pointed to a bottle of prosecco. "I like to get drunk watching the world go by, cars speeding down the street, people rushing ahead, and in the evening I text some friends and we meet for a slow vegan dinner in a natty Kreuzberg restaurant... and then we are off clubbing." Nadia opened the bottle and poured two glasses. "I'm not afraid of the harder stuff... When clubbing I like my Red Bull with a fair amount of vodka. When I'm out with guys I prefer gin. I like that a girl draws a lot of attention when she asks for a G&T." Nadia looked at me incredulously and rolled her eyes. I took one of the glasses and sipped at it. "And I like strange brews.... Like Pimm's No. 1, you know, that gin-based drink containing a secret mixture of herbs and liqueurs..."

"You do not cease to amaze me, Emily... "I heard it with a beating heart. It was as if I would know him for years. It was as if I could tell him everything. It was as if I could give up thinking I was a bad person. I still knew that things could be good or bad, but I was not willing to beat myself up about it any more.

Trying to sound cool, I said, "What more do you want to know, Adrian?"

There was a short pause, and then he asked bluntly, "When did you start having sex?"

Somehow I knew that playing the prude would go sideways, so I responded with an equally blunt answer. "I started playing with my pussy about the time I started school, but I can't remember when I masturbated for the first time and when I had my first orgasm... I gave my first blowjob when I was 13, it was with a friend from school and I did not make him cum. I made up for this a few weeks later, with another, older guy. He knew what he wanted." Said matter-of-factly, without any value judgment as to whether voicing those thoughts was a good or bad idea. "I had the first real sex with a boy when I was 14 and with a girl when I was 15." I did no longer want to hide these embarrassing facts. "When I was young, I had my fair share of spontaneous sex and one night stands. Today, I'm into kinkier stuff... I love to be controlled and I love to be made a slut..."

"Does that mean you are interested in BDSM, Emily?" His tone had not changed, he still sounded neutral, almost benevolent. I exhaled.

"It's more than that Adrian. That D/s thing hooks me. When I started to browse the more secluded parts of the web, I discovered a fascinating new world, explored never before heard of communities - and found me confronted with my deepest desires. Cravings I would never have thought to be part of me... " Nadia looked at me as if I was going insane. I pulled a face. She replied with a quizzical laugh and left the room. "Adrian, please, I was not even 18, barely old enough for the darker sides of sex..."

"Ah, the darker sides..." Did he laugh at me too? There was some fuss on the other end of the line and then his voice was back and he said, "We'd better stop now, little Emily, before you talk yourself into trouble." A pang of nerves filled my stomach. My old insecurities crept back. "I will call you one of these days, to hear more about your dark sides." And with an abrupt click he was gone, leaving behind only the nervous clatter of a hung up phone.
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: