Thread: Fiction: Mark's Babysitting Adventure
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2010, 11:54 PM   #82
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Just for that, evil, I'm updating it now.

Part 16

"So who goes first?" Mark asked.
"How about Greg, since he came here last," suggested Zack.
"Fine," Greg sighed. Mark could tell by the expression on Greg's face that he really didn't want to play this. Mark guessed that Greg was being forced to play this, and adding this to the information he had found out earlier, he knew enough about Alex's little secret.
"Well, Greg, are you going to start us off, or not?" Alex asked.
"I guess," he said. "Umm, Zack, truth or dare?"
"Dare," Zack automatically responded. Greg thought for a moment and said, "I dare you to give Alex an atomic wedgie."
Zack got up and went behind Alex, who bent over. Zack pulled up Alex's boxers up as far as they could go, which was halfway up Alex's back.
"I'll get you back for that, Greg," Alex said. "Zack, it's your turn."
"Okay, Mark, truth or dare?" Zack asked.
"Truth," Mark answered.
"Did you enjoy sleeping with Steven last night?" Zach then asked.
"Not really, no," Mark answered. "Alex, truth or dare?"
"Dare," he replied.
"I dare you to skip your next two turns. You can't ask anyone truth or dare, but you can still be asked," Mark said.
"Okay fine," Alex said. "Greg, I guess it's your turn."
"Zack, truth or dare?" Greg asked.
"Truth," he answered. Greg asked, "What is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"
"I went skinny-dipping into my neighbor's pool once, and I almost got caught doing it, too," Zack said. "Mark, truth or dare?"
"Dare," Mark answered.
"I dare you to pull down Greg's pants, and Greg, you can't pull them up until your turn."
"Alright, I'll do it," Mark said.
He and Greg both stood up and faced each other. Then Greg turned around and Mark quickly yanked down Greg's pants, revealing white briefs.
"Remember, you can't pull them up until your turn," Zack said.
"Alex. truth or dare?" Mark asked.
"Dare," Alex replied.
"I dare you to take off your pants and leave them off until the game is over," Mark said.
"Fine," Alex said. He took off his shoes, then stood up and pulled his pants down. He was wearing a blue pair of boxers.
"I'll get you back as well, Mark," he said. "When it's my turn, I'll get you both back."
"I'd like to see you try," Mark said.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote