Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 12:42 PM   #142
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lazy Ways

On my way home I stopped at a Thai restaurant and picked up Massaman chicken and a bottle of Singha beer. Back in my flat I got naked, carried my lunch to the roof terrace and enjoyed a tranquil meal. I relished the warm, homey and happy feeling of being naked in the sun, sipped my cold beer and did not care for the distant sound of an approaching thunderstorm until Depeche Mode alerted me to a new message from the BF. It was the number of the guy he wanted me to fall in love with.

Before I could transfer it to my contacts there was an abrupt flash of lightning, followed by an instantaneous clap of thunder, the sky darkened, and the water started falling in sheets. I grabbed the dishes, ran inside and stumbled over the varsity tee and my used thong lying in a heap on the floor. I put the dishes on the kitchen counter and picked my clothes up. The smell of stale beer and unidentified body fluids made me sick. All of a sudden I felt dirty and ashamed, ran back to the roof terrace and let the cold rain wash over my body. Thick goblets of water hit my face, matted my hair, dripped from my brow and slid down my nose. I wiped my eyes. Water flicked from my hands, made my nipples stand out, filled my belly button, wetted my pussy lips and, meeting the water that had run down my spine and made its way between my ass cheeks, streamed down the length of my thighs on its way to the ground.

Another lightning bolt struck. I shivered and headed back in. Cautiously avoiding the sequins I used the tee to dry me off, went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet and peed. While I waited for the flood to turn into a trickle, I considered what to do next. Put my smelly clothes in the washer? They definitely needed a cleansing, but it would not erase my memory. Hop under the shower? Way better. I was chilly and it would help me to come to other thoughts. Drink more beer and forget about everything? Oh my...

I stopped breathing as I heard a key turn in the apartment door. A few last drops of urine leaked out and resounded audibly in the toilet bowl. As gentle as possible I grabbed some toilet paper and rushed to the hall. "You still keep your keys under the doormat?" asked Nadia, closing the door behind her. She scrutinized my disheveled state and added, "I hope I do not disturb you." I wiped my pussy and cleaned my pee smudged legs and retorted as calmly as I could, "No, not at all!" Only then did I start to sob.

Nadia got a towel from the bathroom, rubbed me dry, led me to the living room, sat me on the sofa, huddled against me and whispered, "High time I see you, isn't it?" She held me tight a long time, gently kneading my shuddering shoulders, until I finally stopped crying.

With eyes closed I listened to her rummaging around in the kitchenette. When she came back, she carried a tray with two cups of tea, some cookies, a knife, and a cutting board. She reached into her purse, produced a zipper bag, spilled a few small, colorful pills onto the palm of her hand, picked one and cut it in half. "Take this, it will do you good". I obediently washed it down with tea so hot that I almost burned my tongue and watched her take the other half.

She smiled benignly and said, "Now tell me..." And I did. I sipped at my tea and told her about Ben's more recent messages and about last night and about my day at university and about the thunderstorm and about the new guy and slowly, oh so slowly, a new, nervous energy crept in and I felt better.

It was good to hold her hands. It was good to open up. It was good to talk. I was glad she was with me. We cuddled and hugged. Our tongues met. We kissed. Long, wet, slurping kisses. How electric her touch was. All of a sudden I had a hunch for playful sex.

With naked feet Nadia angled for my varsity tee, lifted it up and put it to her nose. She inhaled deeply and grinned. "I like how it smells!" I took it from her, sniffed and perceived the papery taste of aldehydes set free by the oxidation process of the drying beer, followed by an acidic, ammonia-like scent that must have come from my sweat. I bent forward, grabbed the thong and sniffed at it too, surprised by the still prevalent presence of the musky, fish-like odor of my pussy juices, intermingled with the faintly bleach-like smell of the semen that had leaked out of my pussy after last night's fuck.

Nadia pressed her warm body against mine. The seams of her jeans chafed my skin. It was like having sex when you're drunk. I felt involved and detached, relaxed and aroused, peaceful and strung out at the same time. Every kiss was more passionate, every touch more stirring than the one before. I kind of seemed to be in a sleazy romantic novel.

Nadia's face was swimming before my eyes. I stared at her for a few seconds before her face stopped swirling. My heart raced. "Do you still see Laura?" I didn't know where this thought came from, but I could not hold it back. "The BF says, Laura will be back soon..." Nadia put a forefinger to her lips and gestured me not to speak. I obeyed. Keeping her eyes fixed to mine she got up, unbuttoned her torn cutoffs, pulled them down around her ankles and kicked them away, leaving me to admire her smooth legs, her colorful millefleur low-rise stretch-lace brazilian briefs, her loosely knit, tightly fitting, barely buttoned gray cardigan and her erect nipples, poking prominently through the garment's semi-sheer breathable cashmere. I leaned back to muse about what it was that made her nipples so hard, touched my own tits and felt a jolt of electricity. Every part of my body seemed to be erotically charged.

Nadia purred, lifted her arms and stretched out contentedly. The cardigan fell open and revealed a pearl necklace and most of her boobs. I really love her boobs. They are small but curiously protruding, I do not know why but they make me think of ice cream cones whenever I see them, and her puffies are a treat to be savored. Impressively large when soft, they get even bigger when hard and her nipples turn into long, pointy, fearless, suck-till-you-drop magic wands. With one swift move, she pulled the cardigan over her head, released her messy bun and shook her hair free. I watched with rapt attention as it fell down to her shoulders. Her areolas were of almost the same color as her lipstick. She wiggled her hips, arched her back, slid both thumbs under the waistband and slinkily pulled her panties down. My skin heated to a sizzle...
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slave_E for this post: