View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 11:50 AM   #1
Catjuice

Stop Catjuice: Race to the finish!

Hello.

So I was thinking, how can I make my dare experience as a long (non-user) lurker, even kinkier. So I came up with the following idea.

tl;dr: First poster gives random number and dare. Other posters give me dare, say how many points the dare is worth, I report back, poster decides if I get the points, otherwise punishment and deducted points. Can't do anything except these dares until I reach the number.

The first poster gives me a random number and a dare. Those are the points I have to gather in order to win. Then, the following posters give me a dare, and say how many points it's worth. I will do the dare, report back, and wait for your judgement if I did the dare correctly, or partially correctly. Then I get (part of) the points, but if I don't like what I did, I deserve a punishment, and ofcourse, a punishment is worth nothing! And that isn't all, if I fail, you may also deduct points, and give me a punishment at the same time.

Dares will be the only sexual 'pleasure' I will have, until I reach the total score.

I am already regretting this. Let's do it. (Don't forget that I must be able to complete the race, I will do more races if I complete this one, so keep the number of points reasonable!)

(have to create something fancy to show my points later. For now, this will do)