View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 02:08 PM   #6
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Post
Favorite food? Has to be bacon.

Most interesting sexual story? I was using my vibrator on myself. I have a bullet and a 5inch purple vibe. I was using both inside of my sweatpants. I was getting more and more turned on as my roommate unexpectedly comes back. She wasn't supposed to be back for another few hours. So I was able to turn off the bullet easy because of the remote, but now I had to dig around into my sweatpants to pull the vibe out of my vagina in order to turn it off. Also since I had to wipe each of them off and clean them, I had to figure out a way to get them out of the room. I ended up turning the pockets inside out and putting the vibes in there and quickly walked to the bathroom. It probably isn't what you expected me to say, but I haven't had many sexual experiences.

How/why did you pick your avatar?
I like the idea of bondage. I also do not feel sexy in my own life so I figured it was an image I could create for myself online and maybe I will eventually believe it. It hasn't worked yet, but I can say that I have opened up in real life more. My best friend knows about my kinks and such. I picked it basically because it looked sexy and simple.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote