View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 08:39 AM   #30
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

Sitting round the breakfast bar eating our pizzas, we barely cared that if Dan looked in he would see all three of us naked.

'I guess we have time for a few more truths then while we eat!' Laura said between mouthfuls.

'Sure, ask me first!' I said, eager to have my friends find out more about my sexuality.

'Amy, how many guys have you had sex with?' Ivy asked.

'You already know, 3!' I said.

'Just checking!' Ivy laughed.

Laura asked Ivy next, 'honestly, how would you describe your sexuality?'

Ivy thought for a moment. 'I'd say I'm probably straight with a small bit of bisexual in me' she said, 'it would be a lie to say that I wasn't curious, but then I would never have a relationship with a girl, I only see them sexually'. Her explanation mirrored my feeling about my sexuality as well. 'But I've never had any experience with a girl yet, so I wouldn't be sure exactly'.

I noted with interest her use of the word 'yet'.

Next I asked Laura, 'Where's the riskiest place you've masturbated?'

'At school, in the locker room showers after tennis practice' she said with a devilish smile.

Ivy gasped, 'you bad girl! Why?'

'I was horny I guess!' Laura answered, 'and I had just seen Sophie in her underwear and that set me off!' Sophie was one of the star tennis players at school, and had a notably athletic and lithe physique.

We traded some more truths until we couldn't eat any more pizza. We returned to my bedroom with some ice cream for dessert, where Laura lied down on my bed.

'I love ice cream!' Ivy said with hungry eyes, about to tuck into her tub.

'Well' Laura said quietly, 'Ivy, I dare you to eat the ice cream off of me', she rolled onto her side, looking at Ivy and winked.

Ivy wasn't really sure, and her face showed it.

'Gotta do it Ivy, it's a dare!' I said, urging her on.

'Ok, where are you going to put it on you?' she asked Laura. Then I came up with an idea.

'Ivy, how about we blindfold you, I put the ice cream on Laura and you have to find it with your mouth only'.

'Sexy!' Laura said with a chuckle, and Ivy agreed. I blindfolded her with the scarf that Laura had worn outside, before taking her tub and moving over to the bed where Laura lay outstretched, naked.

I scooped some ice cream out, still hard from being in the freezer, and placed it on Laura's navel. She jumped slightly at the coldness. The next scoop I placed on her neck, and then a scoop between her breasts. I thought about where I wanted to see Ivy kiss Laura, and placed another on Laura's lips. The last place was obvious. I took the final scoop and put it in the indent between Laura's legs and her pussy. Laura giggled and I couldn't help but let a giggle too.

I guided Ivy towards Laura. Blindfolded, she walked on her knees around the bed, trying to find Laura. She found her arm and traced her nose up it, to her neck where the scoop was melting down her shoulder. Ivy licked it up and found the scoop, and took it into her mouth. Laura giggled. Next she found the scoop between her breasts.

'Naughty!' she said, aimed at me, realizing where she was on Laura's body. She ate the scoop and licked between Laura's breasts. She now straddled Laura's torso, and Laura silently looked at me and nodded towards Ivy's crotch, which was almost in contact with the scoop of ice cream on Laura's navel. As she bent down, her pussy made contact with the scoop and she laughed, surprised at the cold. She bent at the waist and found the scoop on Laura's lips.

'Got to get it all!' I said, getting a glimpse of Ivy's tight butt from behind, bent over. Ivy licked all the melted ice cream from Laura's lips.

'You'll enjoy the next one!' Laura said, once Ivy had straightened up.

'Well that's obvious!' Ivy said, turning around and straddling Laura again facing down her body. She bent down, searching for Laura's crotch.

'Nice view Laura?' I asked, coming round to see what Laura could see. Sure enough, Ivy's buttcheeks were parted slightly from bending down, revealing her tiny butthole. Ivy found the scoop on Laura's crotch and swallowed it.

'Keep going, Laura's all mucky from the melted bits!' I urged Ivy. She didn't need much encouragement, she was already licking the melted ice cream from Laura's legs and pussy.

Laura teased, 'keep going Ivy, you've got talent!' I giggled and moved round to see Ivy's tongue exploring the gap between Laura's legs and the front of her pussy.

'Yep, that's the clit!' Laura laughed and playfully pushed Ivy's head into her. When she couldn't find any more, or maybe a little after the last bit was gone, she sat up and finished the last scoop from Laura's navel.

'That was hot!' Ivy said, smiling, and taking off her blindfold.

'So was the view!' Laura said, winking at Ivy, 'I might have got a bit wet from that!'. Too right, seeing Ivy's buttcrack parting and revealing her most intimate area was a real treat. Then I realized how wet I was myself.

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to samskye1995 for this post: