View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 07:57 AM   #29
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

'Laura, I bet you're feeling left out now right?' I joked, realizing that Laura had had to do no dares for a while.

'Hmm, maybe?' she winked. It was clear to all of us now that there were no more boundaries. We were all enjoying playing out our fantasies and making the most of the day was turning out, with inhibitions rapidly disappearing. Her reply was essentially an invite to dare her to whatever I liked.

Ivy interrupted, 'ok, so this one's a classic, if a little clichéd!' Ivy suggested, 'since it's past lunchtime and I'm getting hungry, I dare you to order some pizza and then answer the door naked when the pizza guy comes!'

'Clichéd, you're right, but I'll do it!' Laura said, without hesitation. 'Sounds like you've done it before Ivy!' Ivy blushed.

'I was actually joking but really, you have?' Laura pushed.

'Ok, ok, I was once really horny and home alone and I did it on my own' she blushed some more.

'Oh you bad girl!' Laura said. I was thinking the same thing. I'd always been tempted but had never had the guts to do it. Within 5 minutes we had selected our pizzas and were told that they would be delivered within another 15.

'So what do we do while we wait?' Ivy asked.

'I think Laura should have to do another dare while we wait' I suggested.

'Fine by me!' Laura shrugged and smiled.

'Ok, Laura, I dare you to stand on my balcony, in the nude, with a blindfold on, for 1 minute'. Ivy laughed, knowing why I had chosen it. Laura had exposed me in a similar way earlier.

'Sure!' Laura said, sticking out her tongue at me, and I found a scarf from my closet and tied it round her head. I led her to the balcony and pushed her outside. She stood stark naked, now knowing which was she was facing. Ivy and I stood at the window, watching to see if Dan would notice. Just as the time was up, he looked up and again did a double take. Ivy pulled her inside.

'Did he see?' Laura asked.

'Nope!' Ivy lied, and then gave it away by laughing.

'Noo, what part of me would he have seen?'

'I think he saw you from the front!' I laughed, 'I hope he likes shaved pussies!'

'Of course he will, he's a normal guy right?' Laura joked. 'Come on, give me another one, that one wasn't challenging enough!'. Laura was clearly enjoying being on display in front of her friends and had no fear of doing naughty dares.

Ivy dared Laura this time, 'Ok Laura, you should still be quite wet from masturbating, I dare you to taste your wetness!'. Fuck that's hot! I thought to myself. 'And suck your fingers like you're sucking a cock!'

Laura hesitated for the first time. 'Surely you've tasted yourself before?' Ivy teased.

'Sure, but never from my fingers, only from a guy's dick!' she said. She didn't seem perturbed though. She sat on my bed, spread her legs sexily, showing her pussy to Ivy and me, and pushed her middle finger deep inside. Pulling it out, I could see the juices glistening. She raised it to her lips and slowly pushed it into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on her finger, as if blowing a penis. The she took her finger out, put it back in her vagina, withdrew it and licked it clean.

'Taste good?' I teased.

'Come try' she winked. I knew she was joking but I was more than half-tempted to share her finger.

It was only when the doorbell rang that I realized I was staring at Laura's spread pussy. 'You're up!' I said.

'Anything in particular you want me to do?' Laura asked Ivy.

'Yeah, make sure he gets a good look at your ass, bend over and give him a good view!' Ivy laughed and pushed Laura towards the stairs. Ivy and I waited at the top as Laura ran down and threw open the door.

'Oh, hey!' Laura said. It was Dan.

'Err, oh hi' Dan said, not sure where to look. 'I was just wondering if Amy knows where her dad has put the key for the lawnmower?'. Laura made no effort to cover herself up.

'I'll ask her' she said. 'Amy, where are the lawnmower keys?' she shouted up the stairs.

'Do you know?' Ivy asked. Yes I did know. They were downstairs in the kitchen. I told Ivy where they were.

'I dare you to go down and give them to him!' Ivy said.

Apprehensively, I replied that I would get them as I ran down the stairs, covering my boobs with my left arm and my pussy with my right. For Dan, it must have been like all his Christmases had come at once.

I grabbed the key from the kitchen and ran back to the door, throwing the key to Dan, still trying to protect my modesty. I climbed the stairs quickly.

'Ok?' Laura said to Dan, unfazed by the surprise at the door.

'Yeah, ok' Dan said, and backed away from the door, seemingly reluctant to tear his eyes away from Laura's body. Laura closed the door and we all burst into laughter.

'What a lucky guy!' Ivy remarked. Too right, Up til now, Dan had seen me and Laura stark naked, and Ivy had given him a blowjob!

Then the doorbell rang again. Laura turned round and answered the door again.

'Oh wow!' the pizza guy said, unable to disguise his shock and pleasure.

'Pizzas?' Laura teased.

'Yes maam' he replied. He was a man no older than 30, fair haired and reasonably good looking.

'How much do we owe you?' Laura asked.

'It would have been $30, but for that, we'll call it $15' he laughed.

Laura took this as her opportunity to finish her dare. 'How about for this?' Laura said, turning round and bending down to touch her toes. From the top of the stairs, Ivy and I could see that his eyes were eating up the incredible sight in front of him.

'Ok, these ones are on me!' the pizza guy said, handing over the boxes to Laura. Laura thanked him and shut the door.

'Well done Laura!' Ivy said, 'free pizza just because you flashed him your butt!'

She brought the pizzas to the kitchen where we joined her around the breakfast bar.

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to samskye1995 for this post: