View Single Post
Old 07-03-2016, 08:58 AM   #20
samskye1995
getDare Sweetheart

Sure enough, Dan was standing with his hands on his hips, looking at the pool. With his back to us, as I had hoped, he unbuttoned his shorts and they slid down his legs to the ground, revealing once more his cute butt.

'He must be doing this knowing we're watching!' Ivy whispered as we peeked through the window.

Dan then, to my great surprise, turned around and stretched out his arms. He was fully naked.

'Guess that answers your questions Amy!' Laura said with a nudge. Too right it did. Dan had no pubic hair at all. It was the first time I had seen a guy in the flesh without any pubes. He was totally hairless, not only around his privates but also on his abs and chest. And Laura was right, he was definitely a shower, or so I assumed, given that his cock, from here looked to be around 6" at least.

'Oh my God' Ivy said. 'I've never seen a shaved guy in my life!'

'He's packing some serious meat!' Laura said with a giggle.

'He must know what's going on' I said.

He turned back around, and launched himself into the pool. When he emerged, coming up the steps, he was glistening with water, and semi hard.

'Look he's got a semi!' Ivy said with glee. 'He must be getting off knowing we're watching!'

And just as quickly as he had got naked, he pulled his shorts back on, and got back to the next job on his list.

'Oh wow!' Laura said with a gasp.

'I think I live shaved guys!' Ivy said with a giggle.

We talked over what we had just seen, before deciding to get back to truth or dare.

I span the bottle again and it landed on Laura, who chose to do a dare.

'Laura, I dare you to show us your shaved pussy!' I couldn't quite believe that I'd managed to give her that dare, but she quite happily stood up, pulled the strings on the side of her bikini bottoms to undo them, and let them slip to the floor.

'There you are girls, that's what a shaved pussy looks like!' she laughed as she sat back down on the floor on her butt and spread her legs. Laura's pussy was, as she had said, devoid of all hair. Hers was the first pussy I had seen up close in real life. Her labia were neat and even, and she was sporting noticeable tanlines. Ivy cheered, and I noticed her having a long look, as I had done. Though I hadn't dared Laura to stay naked, she made no signs that she wanted to put her bikini back on, but simply reached for the bottle and span again. This time it landed back on me.

'Truth again!' I exclaimed.

'Ok Amy, since you're a scaredy-cat spoilsport, has anything ever been in your butt?' Laura said with a grin.

'No, never!' I said honestly. I had never even thought about anal sex with Harry, and he'd never touched me there. I hadn't even touched myself there or put my vibrator anywhere near my ass!

'Seriously Amy?!' Laura said, shocked.

'No! Why, have you done it?' I asked.

'Well I've experimented!' Laura said with a wink.

Ivy looked intrigued. 'Did you and Tommy try anal?' she asked. Tommy was Laura's ex boyfriend.

Laura giggled, nodded.

'What did it feel like?' I asked, half horrified, half amazed.

'Pretty good actually, it's a bit painful when you're starting out and for the first few times, but when you get used to it it's probably better than vaginal sex!'

'You mean you did it regularly?!' Ivy asked, astonished.

Laura nodded. 'Maybe once a week?'

I couldn't quite believe just how sexually liberal Laura was turning out to be. She had tried loads of things it turned out, and was more than happy to share it with us!

Laura now span the bottle and it landed on Ivy.

'Guess I'd better go for a dare then!' Ivy laughed.

'Ivy, I dare you to take that damn top off, we want to see those nice big boobs!' Laura dared.

Ivy seemed only too willing to be rid of Dan's top. She pulled it off and through it on the floor in one motion. Her ample breasts were a sight to behold. I now realized that I was the only one wearing anything at all!

'Ok girls, how about we go for a swim now?' I suggested.

'I've got a better idea', said Ivy, 'let's go for a swim, but as a group dare, we have to exchange bikinis with one another in the pool, and then get out, and see if Dan notices!'

Laura and I smiled our agreement, and we all changed into our bikinis and headed back downstairs.

Sam - 26 / F / Bi / 32D / 5'10 / 130lbs
Josh - 26 / M / Straight / 6’2 / 180lbs

Likes: Masturbation control / Nudity / Truths / Shaving / Anal / Commando / Public / Flashing / Spanking / Squirting / Friends / Wedgies / Forced orgasms / Edging / Post orgasm torture

Limits: Pics / Poo / Family / Illegal / Permanent
samskye1995 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to samskye1995 for this post: