Thread: Dare: Person Above Diaper Dare
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #49
i_will

I did it Tom. Wore a large all in one diaper all day. Managed to drink al the water. The diaper is now nearly full and very heavey. Here is a dare for you, or anyone who wants to take it:-

Choice of 2 diaper dares.:-

Either

1/ Wear a diaper all day, absolutely no use of the toilet is allowed for anything. Before you put the diaper on sprinkle plenty of mustard powder all over the pad. Its just like baby powder when you put it on, but when you pee the fun starts and you must not take it off.

2/ Wear a diaper for bed, absolutely no use of the toilet is allowed for anything. Once the diaper is on, you must not take it off till the morning. Before you put the diaper on insert 4 adult sized glycerin supposatories (really cheap over the counter at the pharmacy) up your anus. Make sure you have pushed them all the way in. The aim of this dare is not to mess your diaper before you go to sleep or while you are asleep. If you manage to hold it all night you may use the toilet in the morning, if not you may fill the diaper, but you will have to sleep in it.

Anyone who suceeds, may issue me a diaper challenge. Good luck.
i_will is offline   Reply With Quote