Thread: Denied by Guys
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 04:41 PM   #2622
Ashely1233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sain View Post
I'm adding a day for LilTinySub.

Optional game for Sophiaa and Ashely only.

To play: Pick a number between 1 and 25 (inclusive), and put that number in a spoiler so the other girl doesn't see it. I'll announce the winner once both of you have picked a number.

The girl who picked the lower number is the winner, and wins a reduction equal to the number they picked. The girl who picked the higher number is the loser, and must add 3 days.
Example: A picks 7, B picks 9. A gets a 7 day reduction, and B adds 3 days.

If both of you pick the same number, you both lose and add 3 days.

If only one of you decides to play, I'll probably give the girl who decided to play a small reduction.
Spoiler:
I pick 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSwitchBitch View Post
2 out of 3! That's a 2 day reduction then.
Yay 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxel View Post
This pathetic darewhore has one mandatory day for everybody and some spoilers.
You may pick as much as you like.

Spoiler:
Remove 5 days

Spoiler:
Add 3 days

Spoiler:
Remove 2 days

Spoiler:
Ask a random GD member for a number between 1 and 10. If the number is even -> reduce one day, otherweise add 1 day

Spoiler:
All additions/reductions from the spoilers are cancelled. You're not allwoed to look at further spoilers.

Spoiler:
Add 1 day and pick another spoiler, if possible

Spoiler:
Remove 1 and pick another spoiler, if possible

Spoiler:
Add 1 day
24 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSwitchBitch View Post
Everyone add a day

For Sophiaa (If you play ignore the added day):

Spoiler:
Get in your shower and lie on your back with your hips raised above your body (head optional) and piss yourself. You may reduce by one day for every minute you don't wash it off.

Spoiler:
Jackpot!

Flip a coin.

+200 Squats that you must do in one sitting, regardless of what you flipped. Every line of "This diapered slut loves being owned by GetDare <3" (heart required) that you write either...

HEADS- reduces one squat (limit 150 lines) OR TAILS- reduces your denial time by one day (limit 100 lines)

Spoiler:
Bad luck! You are not allowed to change your diaper for one full day. (Must be a day when you mess)
25 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koveras View Post
Everyone add a day.
Optional game (if you read, you have to do):
Spoiler:
flip a coin 4 times: if you have "head" every time -3 days
in other cases +3 days
Didnt open so 26 days

Likes: bladder control, obedience, hidden public, verbal humiliation

Dislikes/Situational : clit/nipple pain, spanking, positions, denial, ruins, teasing, gagging, insertions

Limits: large insertions, anal, face pics, messy, consuming bodily things, scat, blackmail, body writing, risky, public
Ashely1233 is offline   Reply With Quote