Old 06-25-2016, 08:38 AM   #2610
Sophiaa
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSwitchBitch View Post
Everyone add a day

For Sophiaa (If you play ignore the added day):

Spoiler:
Get in your shower and lie on your back with your hips raised above your body (head optional) and piss yourself. You may reduce by one day for every minute you don't wash it off.

Spoiler:
Jackpot!

Flip a coin.

+200 Squats that you must do in one sitting, regardless of what you flipped. Every line of "This diapered slut loves being owned by GetDare <3" (heart required) that you write either...

HEADS- reduces one squat (limit 150 lines) OR TAILS- reduces your denial time by one day (limit 100 lines)

Spoiler:
Bad luck! You are not allowed to change your diaper for one full day. (Must be a day when you mess)
Thank you sir. I was going to choose #2 due to it being the biggest, which in my eyes would mean there's more things to chose from, more tasks or whatever, I don't know.. more is better? aha. I did chose #3, I don't have any diapers yet, I still need to buy some, but I'll make sure not to change for a full day sir. (thank you for not adding a day too!) xx

Currently denied until September 2nd, 2017.

PM Dares.
Likes/Dislikes/Limits.

Tumblr: sophiaagdxo Feel free to share my pictures around and expose me further.
Sophiaa is offline   Reply With Quote