View Single Post
Old 06-25-2016, 01:16 AM   #1
Jaro
The toe sucking anal slut

Default Slippery Snow White dare!

Here's a messy dare that I cocked up and I think 'slippery Snow White' is an apt name for it. This should be suited for both guys and girls but it may be more fun for all of you sissy guys out there.

You will need the following:
- olive oil
- flour
- high heels and lingerie
- preferably a bathtub, but shower will work as well

Start by getting completely naked except for a pair of your highest heels that you'll be wearing. You can do this without heels, but it will lessen the challenge a bit.

Now, get into your bathtub or shower and cover yourself head to toe in olive oil. Make sure every single square inch of your body is covered. Yes, also your hair, your ass crack, armpits, eyelids, inside your ears, also between your toes and your soles so you'll have to take off those heels for a bit and put them back on after.

Now, being all nice and slippery, you will put on your sexiest lingerie. Preferably thong, stockings or fishnets, bra or bustier or corset even.

Now, reapply some more olive oil, making sure all those clothing items are soaked in it too. Now squat down and stay like that for 10 minutes, taking it all in and enjoying your slippery-ness!

Finally, you will get a big bag of flour and throw it all over yourself. Again, make sure every square inch of your body is now nice and white!

Now sit squatted down like that for another 15 minutes and please report back here how it went!

Warning/disclaimer: Since you will be slippery and on high heels you might fall and hurt yourself. Please take note of this and be extremely careful. By agreeing to do this dare you accept the risk and will not hold me responsible for any injury that may befall you. Be safe!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jaro for this post: