Send a message via MSN to zeddicus

Chapter 12

‘Who called?’ ,Kelly asked curiously.
‘Mom’
‘Ah, that explains why you took it, any news that is interesting?’
‘Well there is one thing but I’m not telling it now..’
‘Okay I guess, but you will tell me.’
‘Yes no worry’s, but I first want to find a few things out.’
‘So you are not telling because I’m here.’ Jonas joined the conversation.
‘True.’
‘It is getting late, but it has been fun ladies, I guess I’m off, that way you can talk.’, Jonas stepped up and took his clothes in front of the bed.
‘You are staying, as I said I want to find out a few things.’ Natasha pushed Jonas on the bed.
She pushed Jonas again so he was lying back down the bed.
‘What the …’, Jonas wanted to ask what the hell was going on, but then he felt Natasha’s lips around his soft dick.
As Natasha had started it didn’t took Jonas long to get a nice full erection.
When he had Natasha continued until she had enough then she came upwards bringing her head very close to that of Jonas.
‘Lets see if you really need lessons.’ ,Natasha’s naked body was hanging above that of Jonas.
‘Kelly can you take a condom in my purse.’ Natasha was holding Jonas dick erected by giving a hand job while kissing him on the lips.
Kelly was holding a condom: ‘You sure, I mean bet was only bout foreplay.’
‘yeah yeah, just give it, I need to know something.’
‘But what?’, Kelly wondered
‘I tell you later.’
‘So now you just going to fuck him in MY room, what an I supposed to do?’
‘Oh sorry never looked at it that way’ ,Natasha was putting the condom over Jonas’ dick, ‘Believe me I will make it up to you .’
Natasha looked back at Jonas as Kelly took a book.
She lowered her body and pushed his dick in: ‘here we go.’
Natasha made her moves being on top, and Jonas liked it but not the full 100% something was missing.
Then he did it, the thing Natasha was waiting for.
With one hand he took her by her side and slowly turned the roles over.
Now he was on top having the control, the start wasn’t really much but after a 5min Jonas started focusing on the body signals he saw when he was licking her.
The focusing changed into reading, and again Jonas knew when to touch witch spot and how fast to go.
After somewhat 15min he found her G-spot, Natasha was biting her under lip as her whole body started to shake.
‘mmmmmmmm’ ,she moaned.
A few min later Jonas was about to cum but instead of continuing he pulled out.
‘Oh yeah let mmmmmme guess, mmm you like edging hmmm.’, Natasha had a nice smile, like a inner peace smile.
‘Yes’ Jonas said while putting his dick back in.
After Jonas finally came, Natasha like 3times in total, they stopped.
‘So have you found out what you wanted to know?’ ,Kelly was the first to break the short silence.
‘Yes I have and it is amazing.’ , Natasha said.
‘So can you tell now? Or do I have to wait till Jonas has gone?’
‘Well ok, but its hard to believe.’
‘What?’
‘Well you know how people have all kind of instincts, to eat, to pair and stuff?’ Natasha asked Kelly.
‘Well there is an instinct that makes male species want to satisfy the girl they are fucking, I know its crazy and better it’s very rare?’
‘So, You think Jonas has it?’
‘I know he has, I mean I came 3times on my first fuck, I was going to tell all my spots but before I could mister touched them all on the damn right timing, there is like no way in hell 4times would give you this much experience.’
‘Mister is still here, but thanks for the psychological boost.’
‘Not a boost the truth, but I guess it will take you a few times before you realize.’
‘So what if I have, I still don’t know all positions to do it in, And the flexibility to do half of them.’ Jonas defended.
‘Knowledge will be learned, flexibility, you have, new lessons will start for you, I tell you when.’ ‘Whatever, but not in MY room’, Kelly said.
zeddicus is offline   Reply With Quote