View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 11:24 AM   #15
subDanni

After I'd managed to untie myself I went to the living room and read the note master had left for me.

You were a good slave and I'm happy with our weekend together. I pushed your limits, but I know you loved it. Our customers on Saturday were instructed on how far they could go with you. I want to keep you as my slave and pimp you out. I know this is going fast, but it's what you've been fantasizing about for so long. You will have to train your mouth and asshole for me on web cam, with the dildos I've left at your place, and I will arrange meetings for you with customers. I will of course use you as my personal slave when I feel like it as well.

I'll let you decide for yourself if you want to continue as my slave, but I know you really want to. You're new roommate, Erica, is going to help for a cut of your earnings. You will of course receive none of it. If you do decide to be my slave she will let you jerk off in front of her for your release today, which I know you'd love. You need to clean up the apartment before Erica returns and dress up nice and pretty for her. To confirm for me and Erica that you'll be my slave you need to have a sign around your neck saying the following: “Princess Erica, I will be a slave. May I please cum for you?”. You will be on your knees with you legs tied together and your hands handcuffed behind your back. When she sends me a picture of you in that position I will have my answer.

Hear from you soon slave.

Reading the letter aroused me. I'd already removed the chastity and became erect in a few seconds. I had mixed feelings about his proposal, but deep inside I knew I wanted to be his slave and be pimped out by him. It's what I'm meant to do. My thoughts were also on how hot it would be to masturbate in front of Erica. Perhaps I would be allowed to do it on later occasions as well. Maybe she would give me instructions on how to jerk off. And maybe she would strip for me. All the possibilities made me really horny, and the idea of being handcuffed and on my knees for her arrival was exciting. I started to clean myself up and to clean the apartment. At the same time I thought about what I would do about the situation. I didn't masturbate yet, even though I could. If I decided to be his slave I would want to save myself for jerking off in front of Erica.

After I while I put on a sissy maid outfit, with frilly panties, garter belt, stockings and a bra. The panties were crotchless so I walked around cleaning my apartment with a boner. In my horny state I put a medium sized buttplug up my ass, which made me even more horny, but I managed to clean the apartment without touching myself for more than a few seconds at a time. I knew Erica would come back home around six, which meant that she would be back soon. In the horny state I was in I wrote what master told me down on a piece of paper, poked a hole in two of the corners on the paper and put a string through the holes and put the sign around my neck. I basically decided to give in and be his slave. I quickly went to the hallway of my apartment and tied my ankles together, got down on my knees and put the handcuffs on. I left the keys to the handcuffs in the living room, out of reach. I stayed there, on my knees for a long time. She was definitely not coming home on time. My knees started to hurt, but I kept staying there, on my knees, because I'd decided that I wanted to be his slave, and I really wanted to masturbate in front of Erica. Suddenly I heard the front door unlocking. As she entered the apartment my penis became erect again. She was wearing high heels, thigh jeans and a sexy dark top.

“Oh my good. You're so twisted!”, she said. “Hi Princess Erica”, I replied with a low voice. She laughed at me and said;”So I'm your princess now?”. “Yes, Princess”, I answered. “Good”, she said and took her phone out of her purse. “Smile”, she said as she snapped a picture of me, and continued, “you dressed like a proper slut”. “Can I please masturbate for you Princess?”, I asked kindly. I was very horny.“Oh is that what you want? I see you have a cute little boner”, she answered. “Yes, I'll do anything”, I pleaded. “Anything?”, she asked, with a sadistic smile on her face. “Y-Y-Y-Yes”, I replied with a little hesitation. “OK, I want to tease you a little. Spread your legs”, she said as she squatted down and untied my legs. “Yes Princess”, I replied and I did as she told me. She gently stroked the tip of my penis with her fingertips. It felt amazing and my penis was completely at her mercy. She stood up again and walked slowly away from me. I enjoyed the view of her ass as she bent over. She turned around and walked towards me. “You know, there is something I've always wanted to try out on a guy”, she said. “Wha”, was all I managed to say before she kicked me between my legs, right on my ballsack. I fell down on the floor and moaned. My buttplug also slipped out of my ass. “Oh, that felt good. And what was that you had up you ass?”, she said. She was laughing at me too. “My buttplug slipped out, and my balls hurt Princess”, I whined. “I hope so. Well, I won't do it again. I just wanted to try and you're the only one I know who I can mess around with. Master also told me you would enjoy it”, she said. I'd always fantasized about being kicked in the balls by a sexy women, but I knew it would hurt a lot, which it did. “Thank you Princess”, I answered, still in pain, but also very excited. “Now, where is the keys to your handcuffs?”, she asked. “In the living room, on the table”, I managed to answer. She got the keys and uncuffed me. “Now what do you say?”, she asked. “Thank you Princess”, I replied. “Good boy”, she said as she gave my head a gentle pet. “And stuff that plug back up your ass. Your master told me that you should be plugged!”, she said with a strict voice. I did as she commanded.

We went to the living room. She looked at the dildos Master had left for me. “Oh my god, are these seriously going up your ass?”, she asked with a laugh in her voice. I felt humiliated and answered, “yes Princess, Master wants me to practice with the dildos”. “Well you like it up the ass, you little slut”, she said. I nodded. “Well, does this slut want to cum?”, she asked. “Yes Princess, very much”, I answered eagerly. “Go to the bathroom and take the buttplug out and clean it”, she said. I went to the bathroom and washed the plug. Soon after I've cleaned it Erica came in too. “Get down on your knees next to the sink”, she said. “Yes Princess”, I answered as I knelt down. She handcuffed my left hand to the sink pipe and told me to start masturbate, slowly.

“Your Master wants to whore you out again tomorrow already”, she said. “Already? I think I need a little break”, I answered. “Maybe you need a break from pleasuring yourself, too?”, she asked. “Please Princess, I haven't had an orgasm for so long”, I pleaded. “It's up to you. He have a costumer who wants your pretty little sissy body. If you make Master happy, I'll let you cum”, she said. I was so horny and frustrated. “I'll do it Princess, just please let me have an orgasm”, I answered. “Not so fast!”, she said, as she started to stroke my chest and stomach with her hands and continued, “You really do have a pretty body”. “Thank you Princess”, I answered. Her gentle touch felt amazing. She grabbed my ass hard, “especially your cute ass, in this sexy thong. I understand why those guys wants to fuck you so bad”. “Thank you Princess, I just want to please other men”, I answered. “Such a slut. I've been chatting a little more with your Master. We agreed that I would keep control over the keys to your chastity and keep you frustrated. You can stroke a little faster now”. I stroked faster and thought that it was good for me that she would control my chastity because we lived together and she would most likely be nicer than Master. She started to gently touch my chest and stomach again with her fingers, “before I let you cum you need to answer a few questions and you need to answer correctly”. I was a little confused, but also too horny to do anything other than agree. “Yes Princess”, I answered. “First of all, I don't think you like to wear boxers so you are going to throw them away, all of them. You will wear bra, panties, chastity and mostly a buttplug to work under your normal clothes from now on”, she said. I hesitated. She continued, “just nod. Or maybe you want a kick in your balls instead of an orgasm?”. I nodded. “Good boy”, she said and continued, “You will let us pimp you out as much as we want, to whoever we want”. I was so horny and ready to cum. I quickly nodded. “And how long should I leave you handcuffed here?”, she asked. “As long as you wish”, I answered. “Good answer, boy”, she said. She then grabbed her phone and started filming me and said, “I want to film you as you masturbate and cum. You have one minute. If you don't cum you'll be locked for one more week”. I started jerking of hard. I didn't care that she was filming me. I came almost immediately. She left me, handcuffed in the bathroom.

She'd left me there for a while before I became horny again. I had two more orgasms before she eventually came back. “I assume you've been pleasuring yourself while I was gone, but now your going back in chastity”, she said and handed me the chastity device. “Yes Princess. Thank you for letting me cum”, I answered. “You're welcome. I'm not going to be a total bitch to you all the time. Only when we play”, she said. “Oh, that's good. I was a little worried”, I replied. I wasn't sure if she was serious about what she made me agree on while I jerked off. She gave me the keys to the handcuffs and told me to lock my cock in chastity. “I'll make us some food and we can watch some TV before bedtime if you want”, she said. “I would love to”, I replied as I uncuffed myself and started to put the chastity back on. “Oh, and while I cook, you need to throw away all your male underwear. You'll only wear sexy, girly thongs from now on”, she said.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote