View Single Post
Old 06-12-2016, 01:44 PM   #14
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Begonia View Post
Cool

My Dad's a Virgo too.

Also my brother's former best friend (who also became a good friend of the entire family) is one too. She's very intelligent, frank, caring, understanding, loads of fun, has good sense, athletic, etc. She runs a lot. She's hyperactive, so it's a good outlet so she won't be restless.

My older brother and her went their separate ways because of a difficult on and off relationship my brother was having with a woman. She gave him enough chances, but it started to seriously include her and she didn't want any part of it. I can't blame her.

I wish she was still in my life as my best friend. I was stressed one time, and she got me out of my element, out of my environment, and took me on a surprise spur of the moment trip out of town to Cape Hatteras. That's one if the coolest things anyone has ever done for me. We ended up eating at an Asian place in NC and ended up going to Corolla instead because there was a visible impending storm coming from the other direction. We had time to take a few pictures, walk in the water for a little, and then it started raining salty water. I collected some cool unusual shells which I ended up giving to her because she liked them. We made an exercise of the run back. We made it out in time before the roads got too flooded to cross. She had an Element. It was so funny, outside the windows the storm looked pretty fierce, but inside you couldn't hear a thing. Awesome.

I've also went shopping with her, and she's hung out with my parents and I too.

She's listened to me talk and has given me great advice. I felt like she was the older sister I never had, but always wanted.

She lives in a city a few hours away from me.

Maybe I still will send a goodbye message for closure. She's one of the coolest people I've met. She deserves that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
Virgo the virgin, of course.
A virgin fox? That's an incredible feat. You must be enchantingly mesmerizing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin94 View Post
My Sign is Gemini and my Chinese one would be the Dog.
My first serious boyfriend was a Gemini.

I love dogs

Last edited by Joan Sky; 06-12-2016 at 01:49 PM.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Joan Sky for this post: