Thread: Fiction: Seeking Revenge
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 06:10 AM   #6
joshak_96

Default part 5

“That’s all for today! Said Antony in an enthusiastic tone, We will leave you, put on your clothes and see you next week for your cumming session!”
Antony and I left the room, Karl fell on the floor and started crying in agony as a depressed boy who broke up with his girlfriend…

We didn’t me Karl for the rest of the day. I wonder what he was feeling…
In the following days, Karl didn’t come to us, as if knew he will be tortured and humiliated for nothing. Antony didn’t want him until the day of his milking. He wanted to build up his horniness.

Then came the big day… It was Friday afternoon again. Our courses ended, we waited for Karl at the door. As usual, Antony is home alone for a while.
We saw Karl running towards us, as quickly as he can: “Come on guys please let’s go!”

Antony and I looked at each other and laughed. We walked to Antony’s house, and yes, it was quick, Karl was really excited.

When we arrived, we went to the living room, where there was a huge window facing the street. Antony opened the curtains. Now, anyone who walks by the window can see what’s happening inside.

Antony told him: “Go stand in the middle of the room”

Karl did.

“Get naked”

Karl hesitated. The street was busy, many students left school for home. He just stood there looking at the street, thinking of what he’ll do.

“If you don’t do it, you won’t cum until next week.”

“No sir please, I will do it for sure.”

He actually did it, remove all of his clothes. At first, when he removed his shirt shoes, socks, nobody cared. But as soon as he removed his pants and boxers people started to stop by the window and look at him suspiciously. He tried to hide but Antony threatened him “Hands behind your back and legs wide open otherwise…”

Around 5 or 6 persons passed, the one stopped, looked at Karl and said to him “I see there’s a slave in there! I hope you’re serving your master well!” and he took a picture using his phone.

How humiliating was that I thought!

“Enough faggot, go upstairs, we’ll meet you in my bedroom.”

Karl went there running, escaping all the humiliation.

We followed him there. We found him sitting on the ground upset.

“Is my little slave embarrassed by what happened?” asked Antony

“Yes sir”

“Well get used to it. And now let’s get to the exciting part.”

Karl smiled!

“I’ll ask you gain to suck my dick.”

Karl was shocked again: “Please Antony! You can’t force to do something like that, I am straight”

“Actually I can force you, because if you don’t suck my cock, you’ll spend your entire life with a plastic cage around that cock and imagine what you’ll say to your girlfriend. And for now, if you refuse, you’ll be locked up until next month”

Karl didn’t say anything; he was stuck between sucking another guy’s dick and being locked for another month before he cums again.

“I’ll do it” he finally told Antony.

“Good choice boy”

I got excited! I wondered what’s under Antony’s shorts.

Without hesitation, Antony pulled down his shorts and boxers. Wow! Small brown piece of meat, just enough to fill the boy’s mouth. Dark and short pubic hair all around it and huge hanging balls.

He started stroking it to get it hard. It was unexpected! Never judge a cock by its flaccid length. It became three times longer and very smooth. The circumcision line was barely visible and the head was inflated like hell!

Karl showed disgust when he saw it. That made Antony even more excited to insert his manhood in Karl’s mouth.

“Open your mouth!”

Karl pressed his lips together.

“Open it up now!” and he started pushing his rock hard dick against Karl’s lips to break them apart.

He managed to do it, he started pushing further and further, Karl was shaking in all directions trying to remove this thing from his mouth, but Antony used his hands to push him towards his body.

Antony didn’t realise how far he’s gone. His eyes were closed and his head up, enjoying the sensation. He didn’t step pushing. Karl started coughing with Antony’s cock blocking the air. I could see Karl’s throat inflating a bit because of Antony’s cock.

However, Antony didn’t care; he continued pushing until Karl couldn’t take it anymore.

At this moment, he removed his cock quickly, leaving Karl gagging on the floor while he admired the scene. Saliva was dripping from his cock, or maybe precum I don’t know.

“We’re not done yet boy, open it again and now play with my cockhead with your tongue”

And again, Antony put his penis in Karl’s mouth who did as told.

In a minute or so, Antony started moaning. He was about to cum. And just before he reached the point of no return, he took his dick out: “You thought you’re gonna make me cum boy?”

“Now let’s unlock you.”

Antony took out his keys and started to swing them in front of Karl’s eyes. The boy was like hypnotised. He followed it from tight to left as if he was a dog waiting for his master to throw the ball.

“Sit there” he told Karl before unlocking the cage.

Karl’s cock immediately got rock hard! He was waiting this moment for a week.

He tried to touch it and stroke it. Antony slapped his hand very hard and held him with his nipples

“Do not ever try to touch your dick again without permission!”

“ARGH! Yes! Ouch! YES SIR! I am sorry!”

“Now sleep on your stomach on my bed”

Karl did

Antony put his hand between the boy’s legs and pulled his cock back. So now Karl was sleeping on this bed with his Rock Hard cock bent backwards so that his shaft is facing the roof.

“It’s uncomfortable sir… My cock is so hard”

“You’ll get used to it. Do you remember the no stroking rule?”

“Yes sir”

“I’ll let your cum using a new method.”

Antony started gently tapping Karl’s shaft with the tip of his fingers.

After a minute Karl told him: “Sir it’s frustrating! I am desperate to cum, give me a few strokes and everything will be done”

“No stroking I told you! You just have to wait, if your body needs a release, your boy juice will come out in a few minutes, and if not, we will wait another week.”

He continued his gentle taps for another ten minutes.

Karl was shaking from time to time as if he was stuck on the edge.

“You should tell me when you’re about to cum.”

Not very long passed before Karl started moaning loudly: “Oh sir I’m gonna cum!”

“Yeah?”

“I’m gonna cum!”

Antony gave him a few more taps and then left him.

“Oh sir what’s happening? I am peeing! I can’t control it!”

Antony started laughing.

“Well boy, however, a lot of boy juice came out! Look!”

Indeed, Karl came: “Oh sir it’s weird. I don’t feel like I came! What happened?”

I didn’t really understand what he felt, but he certainly didn’t feel that he came.

Antony asked him to stand up. Then he put the cage on again.

“No sir, please! Something went wrong I am sure! Let me cum once! I really need it!”

“Why boy? You came and this is the proof (he showed him his cum). Don’t
you feel relaxed now that I let you cum?”

“Actually sir, I am still horny as hell, like I never came minutes ago!”

“HAHA, yes that’s it! That’s what I want! This method is supposed to make you cum and keep you horny. That’s the state all slave are supposed to be in. And as usual, next cumming session… next WEEK!”

“OH NO SIR PLEASE! THAT’S UNFAIR!”

“Clean you self and leave Karl! Don’t argue!”

To be continued. Please Comment

Actually Guys the method I described above really works! I learned it at Chirenon.tumblr.com and tried it myself!

You don’t really have to lock up yourself for a week, just get very horny. You can do it alone by tapping your shaft with your fingers and if you are patient enough, you’ll eventually cum! And you’ll really feel like you’re peeing!

I used this method for a week before I allowed myself to cum normally again. Stroking my cock again was incredible!

Just imagine what Karl would feel, being forbidden from touching or stroking his dick!

Here’s a link for a better description.

http://chirenon.tumblr.com/post/7019...lking-a-master

LIKES: hard anal, cum play, polishing, cum control, edging, pain, cbt, feet play, punishment in case of disobedience, milking, forced stripping, nipple play.

Dislikes: semi public

Limits: Public, family, scat, pee, poo, blood, permanent.

I would go beyond my limits in case of extreme disobedience!
joshak_96 is offline   Reply With Quote