Thread: blackmail
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 04:29 AM   #12
nedkelly

I arrived on my bike at the address about ten minutes to twelve only to discover the address was an old abandon farm just outside of town with an old barn and sheds on it.I could see painting on the barn wall that read “Summerville high school football team cheerleading clubhouse.”

I knew I had no choice but to do as I was told from now on and live with the consequences of my satiation or be socially disgraced and humiliated if people saw the photos.

I left my bike beside a tree and slowly walked towards the barn doors but as I got closer I could hear people inside talking, as I entered the barn door I could see the entire cheerleader team which consisted of twelve girls aged from about thirteen to about twenty one years old add about five boys which I believed to be some of their boyfriends.

As they noticed me enter the barn the room went silent for a few seconds until one of the cheerleaders spoke to me and said “Here she is out new slave and mascot and right on time for our entertainment.”
“We have organized some games for you to play for our amusement and your humiliation” she said as the others started to laugh.

“Now strip and give me your clothes because a worthless slave like you doesn’t deserve to wear anything.” I slowly undressed myself until I was naked and the cheerleader locked them away in a chest with a big padlock on it much to the delight of the others in the room. One of the other cheerleaders came over to me with a sheet of paper and handed it to me and told me it was a cheer the girls made up for me to do.

“Another of the cheerleaders handed me some pom poms and ordered me to start and I must dance as well. They all gathered around me to watch as it was not everyday they got to see a naked embarrassed girl cheer for them.

I started to move my hips and sway back and forth as I shook the pom poms cleared my throat and started to sing.

“I am a slave to my cheerleader mistresses
I am a fuck toy for anyone they want
My cunt is open for business
My mouth will suck lots of cocks

My tong will lick lots of cunts
I will be your dog mascot
I will even be your toilet
You can make do as you please.”

Once finished my humiliating cheer the room broke out in laughter at my cheer and the fact I submitted myself into singing it.

I was grabbed by two boys and taken to the center of the barn and made to kneel and a dog collar was placed around my neck and connecting to the collar was a chain that went to my ankles with leather cuffs on it, one of the boys strapped the cuffs to my ankles and locked them and the collar with small padlocks so I could not remove them.

“Ok it’s time for some games, are you ready bitch (that’s your new name.)”

Email me at [email protected]

and introduce yourself by telling me about yourself and why you want to be a slave.
nedkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nedkelly for this post: