Thread: Fiction: Sorority Sisters by Blood
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 03:41 PM   #92
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDaddy02 View Post
You are a fantastic writer. Every chapter has truly proven that from that drama creativity. It is sad to see this part come to that end. Yet, that excitement from so many will be looking forward to what next you will be thrilling us with.
Thank you for the feedback. All good things must come to an end though. I hope you continue to follow as I write the sequel and finish my other story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I was very disappointed when you said that was the end of this, but I am excited you are going to do a sequel! Part of me hoped you would keep going and she would watch her sisters video.
I'm glad that you enjoyed it and I hope the sequel can excite you as much as this did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGayFabulous View Post
Oh my god, yes yes yes! As a lesbian myself, this was amazing in so many ways! I read it all in one night, and I am astonished by how fabulous it was! I absolutely love this story, TOTALLY WORTH A SEQUEL!!! Thanks for the time and effort you spent on this story, I really, really, REALLY enjoyed it!
Thank you for such a nice comment and I'm really, really, REALLY glad you enjoyed it so much. That is one hell of an effort to read it in one night so well done. I hope you follow the sequel and enjoy it just as much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joansky View Post
Thank you for writing this story. You really are something special. I'm glad to have come across you. I look forward to reading your works throughout time.
It's a pleasure to write when I have loyal readers such as yourself.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: