Thread: Davids Slavery
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 02:15 PM   #1
dalbo94

Default Davids Slavery

Hey guys when i was going to sleep last night this idea seeped into my head.
please enjoy

chapter 1 The big race

David was 18 years old, and a junior in Highschool.He had brown hair not long but not short, was about 6 ft 3, a had rock hard 6 pack, and semi large arms. He was well built but not overdone.He was the best at guys hurdles, and second best at the guys mile run.Track was his highschools main sport.For this he was adored, all the girls thought he was really cute, the reason being that he was really shy around girls, and he never had sex never even masturbated.Despite his popularity he never went to parties, dances etc, even though he was always invited or asked.All he did was work on track by running all the time and keep his grades up.His mom was dead so he lived with his dad who was a rough drunk man, who always told him "son you need to get laid".His house was in really bad shape also.

Alex was a 6 ft Brunette, with size C boobs.Also 18 and a junior. She was overall the best on the girls track team. Unlike most girls Alex LOVED sex. But she didn't like getting fucked, she liked fucking guys.
This because was because of her fetishes, femdom,male moaning, male cumming, and male bondage.
She loved controlling men, she loved wear the pants if you know what I mean.But she never had
such luck, most of the guys she had sex with wouldn't let her have have control, if a guy did it wasn't good enough.And her dad was dead,and her mom did not care what she did.Plus her mom lived in new york most of the time, because of her bussiness she basically lived there.So Alex lived all by herself in their really nice 2 story house.

At their school the boys and the girls practiced track together.Alex always liked David, she also had a fantasy of controlling him.She knew she couldn't get him.Even though her amazing looks, David was too prude. Besides when he makes bets or does dares."wait..thats it..heheh.." thought Alex.She was currently watching David practice the 3 hudred hurdles he had 2 lanes set up.She was also very good at hurdles."Hey David wanna make a bet?" asked Alex. "Sure you know I love bets just no money im kinda low" said David. "Ok i challenge you to a race of 300 meter hurdles whoever loses has to do wjatever dare the winner thinks of" said Alex. "Heheheh if you say so, have fun practicing in your underwear." said David. "we'll see.." said Alex with a grin on her face.They both started and they bolted over each hurdle.David had the early lead, but Alex quickly caught up, then zoomed past him on the last 100 meters winning the race."How did you.." David didn't know what to say. "Haha remember you have to do my dare." Alex reminded him. "Fine.. what is it...?" said David
"You have to be my slave for however long i want you, you cannot disobey me, you have to do whatever I say" said Alex. David was Shocked. "O-ok...." stuttered David. "Ok first rule you live with me my mom doesn't care especially since she lives in New York..and I know for a fact your dad doesn't care." said Alex. "Yea.." said David. "Good thing its friday pack up some stuff and be at my house by 7 pm." said Alex."Ok.." said David.

What will happen next!?

likes:anal, nipple tease, spanking, crossdressing(panties under clothes only), candle wax, and babying(doesn't mean diapers, it means be treated like a little kid)

Masochist for life
dalbo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dalbo94 for this post: