Thread: Fiction: Jonas Goes US
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 06:45 AM   #10
zeddicus

Send a message via MSN to zeddicus

Chapter 9

‘You know, actually 15min is a long time, I can easily tease you for 5 min then, if it doesn’t work, take off what I still wear, and if that doesn’t work well, lets just say I like some fingers down there. Nothing wrong with masturbating I ‘d say. ‘ ,while Natasha said her plan, she was trying to get as sexy as she possibly could.
She went to a different position starting to lick her fingers then she stretched her body letting her finger stroke her body while missing her breast in between of them going down.
When her finger touched her panty it went inside stroking her lips soft and easy.
‘Common Jonas you at least have to show us.’, Natasha had taken a look and saw Jonas was trying to hide his semi hard one.
‘Yeah I guess the girl likes to stop in time.’ , Kelly now looked up, she to was getting hot seeing Natasha tease Jonas. ,she wanted it to see more, ‘5min are up btw, and he is not fully hard’
‘what already?’ ,she moved around and sat on the bed on her knees directed straight to Jonas , ‘This will do it, open your legs, you will get hard now, don’t resist.’ With a sexy tone.
She undid her bra and as she did Jonas saw her firm tits for the first time.
He was getting exciting faster than he had imaged cause to Jonas definition of perfect breast, was now right in front of him.’
Jonas was getting harder by the second, Natasha saw it and knew she could easily stop and just wait for it, but for some reason Natasha saw that Kelly was focused on her as well.
And true it was, Kelly didn’t had any interest on seeing Jonas getting hard, she wanted to see Natasha tease someone, but she didn’t thought Natasha would figure out.
Natasha was going to stroke herself with a full hand down her panty’s, but changed her tactics knowing the new gained info.
‘You know what guys like?’ Natasha said while she had stood up and walked over to Kelly.
‘Nnnn…’, all Kelly wanted to say was no but for she could say it Natasha’s lips were touching hers.
Not knowing what to do Kelly gave in and answers the kiss by letting Natasha’s tongue enter her mount and started stroking with hers.
While kissing, Natasha moved one hand on Kelly’s leg stroking it so she would open both legs, it worked, Kelly opened her legs and revealed a small wet spot true her pants.
When Natasha saw it she stopped the kiss.
‘Well dare over he is hard, now that wasn’t so hard, guess for you it hard, hihi.’, Natasha giggled, but not because of her wordplay but because she now was sure Kelly got hot on Girls.
‘funny joke, but true, guess You liked our little kiss.’, Kelly said still dwelling in a sub reality.
‘Yeah, honestly it was damn horny, and no offence but nah…’, Jonas wanted to compliment her boobs but thought it was a bad idée.
‘What?’, Natasha asked.
‘No, nothing who’s turn is it?’, Jonas asked.
‘Well I ‘m guessing mine since I did the last dare, but lets change the rounds?’
‘Rounds? How?’ , Kelly didn’t notice how each one had the chance on T or D the other two once.
After Natasha explained round 1she started to explain round two: ‘well this was round one, In round 2 I Truth or dare you two, Kelly will ask us me and Jonas and Jonas will me and Kelly.
If the truth is chosen you have the chose to asked question to both or 2 Questions 1 to each.
If dare is chosen you will have to search a dare the couple need to do together.
I guess one round more should do the trick to relax Jonas just enough.’
‘I ‘m already relaxed, but ok for me.’ Jonas said.
‘If you two start all I can do is watch so yes 1 more round would be lovely.’, Kelly hoped on another kiss of Natasha.
‘Ok so start arguing what you two will choose.’ Natasha started.
zeddicus is offline   Reply With Quote