Thread: blackmail
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 01:32 AM   #1
nedkelly

Default blackmail

Have you ever been to a party and gotten so drunk you had trouble remembering most of what happened the next day? Well I did and it was the first time I had alcohol because my friends were drinking and there was l lot of peer pressure involved.

My name is Amy and this is the story of how I got blackmailed.
The alarm went off as I rolled over in my bed holding my head from my first ever hangover and trying to remember what happened at the party last night, I could tell mum and my brother were still asleep because I couldn’t hear them in the kitchen moving around as she usually dose first thing in the morning.

I quickly gathered the clothes I wanted to wear and headed to the bathroom to shower and take some aspirin from the medicine cabinet to ease my headache so it would not be obvious to mom I had been drinking. Once clean I made my way to the kitchen to have breakfast then to my room to lie back down on my bed.

After about two hours my headache was getting better so I decided to get back up off my bed and go online to check my facebook account to see if any of my friends were online. O once I checked facebook and realized my friends were not online I checked my Gmail account to see if anyone had emailed me, there was one email in my spam folder so I opened the folder only to see there was a email from someone that calls himself Mr x and the subject read “I know what you did last night.”

I opened the email only to find fore photos of me passed out and in compromising positions; the first photo was of me lying on the grass topless with only my white panties on and a pair of arms in the side of the photo pulling off my tracksuit pants.

As I looked at the second photo I could see I was naked and someone had positioned my right hand so my finger was inserted into my hairless pussy and the left hand fondling one of my breasts.

I was in shock and my cheeks were starting to turn a light shade of red as I clicked on the third and forth photo revealing myself leaned up agents a tree showing my naked body from my waist up holding a sign written on cardboard that said cock sucker and my mouth opened with a dick each side of my mouth resting on my cheek so it looks like I am about to swallow them.

And last a photo of me naked legs spread with pens and pencils inserted in my bum and pussy.

I started to cry and try to remember what happened last night but my mind was blank, the only thing I could remember was lots of people at the party I didn’t know and being offered drinks all night. Underneath the photos was some righting that said “you got drunk and passed out last night and we took you away to take some photo’s of you and there are more worse ones of you so if you don’t want them passed around to your friends or at school you will do everything I ask you to as my slave or suffer the consequences, think about it and if you agree to be my slave email me back and type YES MASTER by eight o’clock tonight or be humiliated.”

I had a lot to think about and I had no idea who it was that was blackmailing and why, even worse If they would make me do them things in the photo’s what else would they have in store for me but I knew I had no choice in the mater any more its do as I’m told or be socially humiliated in front of my family friends and community. I lay on my bed shaking and wondering what will happen to me next.

Email me at [email protected]

and introduce yourself by telling me about yourself and why you want to be a slave.
nedkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to nedkelly for this post: