Thread: Fiction: Jonas Goes US
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 11:53 AM   #9
zeddicus

Send a message via MSN to zeddicus

Finally something happens lol not to much though but its starting.

enjoy
greets zeddi

Chapter 8

The few hour that rested were finished, it was eight and he was making his way to Kelly’s room. After that shower, it had taken Jonas quite some time to decide what to wear.
He would have never imagined that he would have a sex date with one of the most popular girls in the school and because of it he was nervous.
He knocked on Kelly’s door.
‘Hey come in.’ Kelly had opened the door.
Natasha was laying on the bed, she was wearing a bathing wrap, a black one with pink clouds, it made him think of an anime soap, but he liked it.
Behind the bed he could clearly see her cloths, or at least he saw a T-shirt and some pants.
Kelly closed the door behind him.
‘Hey, for a moment there, I thought you were going to skip my lessons, it ‘s 10min after now.’
‘Yeah sorry, time flew.’, while he said it
‘Calm down, Lesson one, you are not going to satisfy anybody if you are that nervous.’, Natasha tried calming him.
‘Sorry can’t really help it somehow I keep being nervous, I mean it not like the most normal thing to go and learn more about sex while doing it with someone you hardly know.
‘You know me.’, Kelly spoke.
‘But I won’t be doing you.’, Jonas answered.
‘Ok, I get your point’ , apparently Natasha had a solution, ‘how ‘bout a game of Truth or Dare, it usually calms people down and you get to know me.’
Jonas was thinking what to say but kelly was faster: ‘yes lets do the game it will loosen us up’
Kelly suddenly went to the closet and took a bottle of vodka.
‘Nice still, have that bottle.’, Jonas gave it to here, last time when he got back from home.
‘Didn’t had a nice opportunity to open it.’
‘Well you pick a splendid time.’ ,Natasha grabbed the bottle out Kelly’s and took a draught from it, Jonas took the bottle after and passed it back to Kelly.
‘Well, let us start. Kelly Truth or Dare.’, Natasha was eager to start.
‘Truth lets start easy.’
‘Have you ever had any hot kinky fantasy’s about Jonas?’
Jonas would have expected the answer to be no since Kelly is lesbian But instead Kelly answered: ‘Yes I have.’
Jonas started wondering how Kelly fantasy about him would go, but he didn’t got much time.
‘Truth or Dare.’ Kelly said in his direction.
‘Truth I say.’
‘How many girls have you made love to, I mean had sex with.’
‘Three, and then once but it wasn’t really sex so 3.’
‘Once? What you mean?’ , Kelly didn’t understand them.
‘Well when we were young, I knew this girl and she was curious so was I, and we tried.
We were 12 and I didn’t want to hurt her so when I entered the first time she said it hurts so I stopped right after.’
‘Ah yeah doesn’t really count, I pick dare.’ Natasha assumed it was her time to pick.
Jonas thought for a sec: ‘ I dare you to leave that bathing wrap open the rest of the game.’
‘Oh you naughty boy.’ Natasha clearly enjoyed the dare, while she sexually opened the knot of her bating wrap.
When it opened Jonas say black underwear, The kind of underwear women wears when seducing someone, the like the bra was only a half cups, leaving the breast naked, from just above the nipples, true a border of lace.
The panty she was wearing was the same border of lace around her hips witch made it a nice ensemble.
‘Nice.’
‘If you were not that nervous I prolly would not be wearing any thing now so why would I bother, anyway what do you choose Jonas.’
‘eu dare I guess.’ Still a little nervous.
‘How ‘bout you undress completely till the end of the game.’
Jonas saw it coming but somehow he kind of wanted it, its like she said if he wasn’t that nervous he would have been naked already himself so.
So he undressed without answering the dare.
‘Ok didn’t expect you to do it this fast.’ , Natasha said inspecting him.
‘Kelly truth or dare.’ Jonas tried to avoid any other comment.
‘Truth.’ Kelly played save.
‘If I would dare you to lick a girls pussy for 15min, would you?’, Jonas already knew the answer, but he wondered how Natasha would react.
‘Yes I would.’ Kelly looked at Jonas and saw Jonas true intention for asking that question, Natasha didn’t really react on it, like it was normal.
‘Truth or dare sis.’ Kelly asked.
‘Dare me babe.’ Natasha said.
‘I dare you, to make Jonas hard within 15min without touching him.’
‘What if it takes longer?’
‘Then I will have to punish you I guess.’
‘ok I ll try.’, She said throwing off the bathing wrap.
zeddicus is offline   Reply With Quote