Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2016, 09:18 AM   #141
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default Offline 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben
How are you doing? Have you already been fucked? A new dress code may help: Stop wearing a bra. And stop wearing jeans; only wear yoga pants or shorts - without panties. Or even better, wear skirts - very short skirts - with skimpy and sexy thongs. You want to do slutty things to strangers; you'd better look like a slut. And don't forget to ask the guys for a drink!
One of the guys at university had mentioned that in the evening he and his friends intended to watch the Champion League Final Real Madrid vs Atlético Madrid. I followed him down the aisle and asked bluntly if I could join them. At first he was astonished, but as I stood very close and "accidently" touched him with my boobs when I told him that watching football with friends would certainly be more fun than watching it all alone, he nodded knowingly, asked for my phone number and said he would talk to his buddies. If they agreed, he would text me the address.

To live up to the occasion I donned an oversized white mesh varsity tee, emblazoned with a big black sequined “8". With some good will it could pass for a dress. To preserve my modesty I added a frilly white micro thong, but no luck, it was so transparent that every one would be able to see through it. To enhance the tacky look I put on some bling and lots of makeup.

I was late when I arrived. Choosing the dress and applying makeup had taken longer than expected. A guy in tracksuit pants and flip-flops answered the door and led me into a small hall. From a door at the other side I heard crowd noises and a commentator's insistent voice. Entering the room I saw a bunch of guys jumping up and down on the couch, clutching beer bottles. To my left blared a huge 4K UHD TV set. The guy from university gestured me towards him, took a beer from a crate and gave it to me. I squeezed myself between him and a guy with muscular arms and hairy legs in baggy camouflage shorts who eyed me suspiciously. I smiled sweetly and waited for him to smile back. He handed me an opener, looked away and pressed his spread legs against my impacted thighs. I removed the cap and pulled at the bottle.

The rest was easy. I watched TV and tried to keep up with the guys. I smelled the somehow stale body odor of the baggy shorts guy and did not dodge when he started to rub his knees against my naked legs. I felt the university guy's hungry eyes on my cleavage and let my head sink on his shoulder. Nobody objected. I leaned even more into the university guy and turned even more towards the baggy shorts guy, freeing my hips to move forward and the hem of my dress to move up. The university guy grinned, put an arm around me and asked if I wanted another beer. I graciously accepted it and placed his other hand on my belly. With the same movement I lifted my left leg and put it softly on the baggy shorts guy's knees. This exposed my crotch, but I didn't care.

The university guy played with my boobs. One hand of the baggy shorts guy was on my knees, his gaze lingered on my barely covered snatch. The guy to the left of the baggy shorts guy eyed us doubtfully. I felt appreciated and adventurous, asked the left side guy for another beer and teased him by sucking suggestively at the bottle. I tried to concentrated on the game, but felt dizzy and lightweight, closed my eyes and drifted off. I woke up because everybody moved, forcing me to leave my cozy position. It was halftime.

Real Madrid was leading 1-0. Everybody was frustrated, everybody had drunk lots of beer and everybody needed to pee. Including me. I joined the guys queuing for the lavatory. The university guy was behind me, his hands on my boobs, his body pressed against mine. The hall was small and crowded, so we had a lot of body contact. I felt an erection and leaned back against him. His hands moved down, found my thighs and moved up again, slipping inside my thong, giving me a good fingering in the middle of the crowd. I turned to him and asked, "Where's the bedroom?" He pointed to the right and opened a door. We entered a room with an unmade bed; I got on my knees, unzipped his jeans, pulled his boxers down and started to suck his dick. He must have been very horny, as he did not last long. When he came, he pulled out of my mouth and sprayed his load all over my face. Some droplets even hit the sequined front of my tee.

When we left the bedroom the hall was almost empty. The university guy peed first. Then it was my turn. I tried to clean my face, but I only smeared my make-up, so I left it as it was, straightened my dress and returned to the living room. All eyes were on me. Everybody knew what I had done.

I meekly pushed my way through to the couch. The baggy shorts guy was sitting close to the university guy and did not give place. The guy to his left did not give place either, but he threw me a cushion, so I sat on the floor between his knees. A bottle of schnapps appeared as if out of nowhere. I was offered two shots, one from the guy to the left, the other from the baggy shorts guy, dutifully downed both and asked the university guy for another beer. He pointed to an open bottle that had been left on the table. I took a swig and burped. It was warm and stale.

Meanwhile the game had resumed and the action surged back and forth. I raised my knees to my chest, folded my hands around my lower legs, leaned my head against the left guy's thigh and closed my eyes.

I was about to drop off again when I felt fingers on my lips and glass pushed against my teeth. The guy to the left had pulled my head back and baggy shorts was pouring beer into my mouth. What could I do? I swallowed and gulped down nearly half a bottle. The rest wetted my tee. The guys got up, lifted me to a standing position, pulled the soaked tee above my head, agreed that wearing no bra I did not need panties either and removed them with one flick of their hands. The crowd cheered. Atlético had scored a late equalizing goal. The guys sat me down and gave me another beer. This time it was cold and washed away the stale taste in my mouth. It was good to have something to cling to...

Everybody's attention shifted back to the TV. The regular playtime was over and the game got into overtime. I felt the hands of baggy shorts and the left side guy and even the guy to the left of the left side guy on my body. Their eyes were glued to the screen, but their hands were playing with my face, my arms and my tits. I turned around and touched their dicks. Left side guy had the biggest. I unzipped his trousers and lifted his stiff cock out of his frayed undies. Kneeling in front of him I took it in my mouth and moved my head up and down. He had a pungent and unwashed taste and I almost gagged, but I braced myself and slowly my saliva washed the taste away and I settled into a steady groove. I took him in very deep and he moaned and when I kissed the top of his dick I felt his hands pinch my nipples and then, squeezing them, rubbing them, he urged me to move deeper and deeper, filling my throat until my nose was pressed against his pubic hair and there it was again, that unwashed smell and I gagged and felt a bitter taste in my mouth and he released his spunk. As I have to accept every drink I'm offered, I swallowed.

The guys around me cheered loudly. Again I thought it was about me, but then I realized that overtime was over and the game was still tied. There would be a penalty shootout and everybody hoped Atlético would win. Good that I had been relieved of the Real tee.

The hands of baggy shorts were in my hair. He pulled me towards his crotch. I unbuttoned him and found that he was not wearing any undies and I sucked his dick and let him go again and sucked until he slammed into me as hard as he could. He took my breath away and stiffened even more until something wet and hot spurted out of his thing and began to fill up my throat and my mouth. I swallowed. The commentator's excited voice announced that Real Madrid had just won on penalty.

Somebody offered me another schnapps. It was the guy left from the left side guy. I gulped it down and found myself pulled over to his crotch. His dick was hard and I knew what he wanted. While everybody stood up and said goodbye and how bad it was that Real had won and not Atlético, I was on my knees, naked and humiliated, hoping I was not too drunk to suck off yet another guy.

When he finally came, the others had left. He dressed in a hurry and ran after his friends, leaving me alone with the guy in the tracksuit pants. It was late and I was drunk and I did not want to go out into the cold, so I asked him if I could stay and before he could say a word I went into the bedroom, lay on his soiled sheets and spread my legs. He took his time pondering about it, but in the end he fucked me. It felt good and bad at the same time and when he started to moan in earnest, his face flushed, his breathing getting fast, I was close to an orgasm. But I relaxed and stayed passive and let him do the work and it was over before I had a chance to cum. Which was ok. I felt like a whore, and what better way to feel like a whore than to stay unsatisfied?

I woke up early, had a frugal (and lonely) breakfast in a messy kitchen and left for the university, unwashed, wearing yesterday's clothes. I had to borrow paper and pen to take notes during lectures. I felt so slutty that I went home early, skipping all afternoon meetings....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave_E
Oh Ben, I did it and I loved it. I want to do it again. Not necessarily with the same guys, but who knows... Do you like it, when I'm a bad girl?"
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Slave_E for this post: